Lonely

A Christmas Memory

[Leo's Pov]

       It was Christmas Eve and here I am at work when I should be with my girlfriend at home watching movies, drinking hot chocolate and cuddling  in the couch with her. I wonder what she's doing right about now. I checked the clock: 10:30. By now she would be waiting for me to get home. I haven't seen her for weeks and when I do she's fast asleep. Whenever I have the day off she either has school or her job and I don't have time to spend the day with her. I miss her....hope she's okay. 

[Normal Pov]

      "Yah! Leo! Stop staring out the window the more work that we get done, the faster we get out of here!" N yelled. Leo snapped out of his trance and paid more attention. "Ne," Leo answered. Everyone began to work their hardest to go home to their loved ones. 

At the Apartment

    [Sarah's Pov]

       It was Christmas Eve and Leo hasn't come home yet. I haven't seen him for weeks and plus its Christmas eve. I checked the time: 10: 31. It was still early, but Leo would come home somewhat early. I would always wait for him, but I always managed to sleep on the couch and then end up in our bed in the morning. ' Huu... if only I can hug him again' 

[Normal Pov] 

    Sarah sat on the couch wearing one of Leo's shirts. Occasionally she would wear one of his shirts whenever she would miss him, whenever he was on tour or just working late. But today was different....she couldn't keep Leo of her head. Old memories of them spending time together ran threw her head. Like a video recording. She kept remembering of how Leo would distract her from doing her homework by kissing her and hugging her. She smiled as she remembered one of her favorite memory. 

--------------Flashback-----------------------

[Normal Pov]

Leo kept asking for Sarah's attention but she kept ignoring him due to her working on an essay for school. But she convinced him that if he stayed still until she finished that she would give him all of her attention on him.But by the time she finished her essay Leo fell asleep on the couch. She stood up and went over to the sleeping Leo and lightly pushed his bangs out of his face. She smiled at how sweet his face looked when he slept. The room started to get cold, so she brought out some blankets to cover him up so he wouldn't get a cold. She kissed him on his forehead and whispered "Strange" 

---------------------Flashback Ends------------------

[Normal Pov]

   That was the first time she confessed her love for him. Even though he didn't actually heard her say it but she meant it with all of her heart. Sarah woke up from her trance when she heard her laptop ring. She got up and checked her laptop and saw that someone was skyping her. She read the name it read: Miya. Sarah smiled. She hasn't seen her since her and Jackie left for Seoul to attend Seoul National University. Sarah answered the call. 

[Video Call]

   Miya:" Hi Sarah long time no see"

Sarah:" Hey yeah too long almost what 3 years already?"

Miya:" Yah wow I can't believe its almost 3 years since I last saw you"

Sarah:" I can't believe it either. So how are you doing? How's California?"

Miya:" I'm doing good better and California...ehhh it's usual bipolar weather. How's the weather other there"

Sarah:"Its good better than California. We got some snow earlier this morning."

Miya:" Really?! The closest thing to snow here is hail"

Sarah:"Hahaha so how are your studies? "

Miya:" My studies is going great."

Sarah:" Good! So why didn't you leave to another country?"

Miya:" I just didn't know where to go"

Sarah:" Ahhh okay then. Well  if you just want to get out of town your always welcome here. Okay?"

Miya:" Okay."

(Knock knock)

Miya:"Who's knocking?"

Sarah:" I dont know hold on I'll be right.                  back "

Miya:"Okay"

    Sarah got up from the couch and walked to the door.