A Car Ride Kiss?

Twice the Kisses?

All of the EXO members were in two separate vans, heading to their next show. Everyone was fast asleep, except a naughty Kai, who was still trying to get over his and Kyungsoo almost kiss, which was interrupted by the eyeliner boy Baekhyun. Kai glared at said boy, who was probably dreaming about different shades of eyeliner. Kai sighed, then looked next to him. Squishy Kyungsoo was dead asleep. Though he did not look dead instead he looked extremely cute and kissable. Oh how Kai wanted to feel the softness of his lips, and taste of said lips. Kai continued to stare at Kyungsoo until he was given an idea, and probably the only chance he would ever get. Kai gently nudged Kyungsoo into awareness.

"Kyungsoo, wakey wakey." Kyungsoo twisted in his seat, but did not wake. Kai a little annoyed nudged him harder while gently caressing his cheek.

"Kyungsoo, wake up beautiful." Kyungsoo then sturd into awareness, his eyes slowly blinking open while looking into Kai's twinkling one's. Kyungsoo groaned, half a mind to hit Kai upside the head for disturbing his sleeping time, but decides not to in case of waking the other members to Kai's cries of pain.

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo growled out harshly, but quietly. Kai giggled at Kyungsoo attempt to be rude.

"Can I have a kiss?" Kai asked.

"No." Kyungsoo deadpanned.

"Why not? The other members are asleep and no one will interrupt us." Kai whispered desperately to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at the surrounding members. Yes, they were asleep, so no one can bother them. Kyungsoo thought to himself,' Maybe he will leave me alone if I agreed' with this thought in mind he agreed to Kai's proposal.

"Fine just this once and it will never happen again. Deal?" Kyungsoo looked Kai dead in the eye, which was glowing in happiness in agreement.

"Yes, yes!" Kai whispered loudly, his mouth almost in a permanent smile. Kai leaned in eagerly, his lips touching Kyungsoo's. He grinned against Kyungsoo's mouth, simultaneously on Kyungsoo's bottom lip to further the contact. At this Kyungsoo moaned loudly waking up the other members. Kai and Kyungsoo not realizing they woke the other members up until Sehun spoke up.

"Hyung's please not in the car." Sehun said while covering his eyes, along with Sehun the other members followed in suit covering their eyes as well. Kai and Kyungsoo jumped apart, blushing at the way they acted and refused to look at each other in the duration of the ride.


Thanks for reading. Leave comments on how you liked this chapter, and leave tips on how I can make my writing better. Next chapter will be up soon!