Maybe I'm Insane

Are We Insane?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are We Insane, Yet?

"Stop following me"

"I said, stop following me!" He said as he faced me. Damn, I almost gasped. He's so gorgeous, how can his face be that perfect? And look at his body! He is super hot.

"Excuse me?" I asked with my signature cold look. Of course, I can't show him that I am actually following him like I'm one of his fangirls.

"I know you're following and probably drooling about me, but let me tell you, I am not interested!" He said still with his composed face but you can tell that he is pretty much annoyed with the tone he is using. But is it still appropriate to say that I find him even hotter while looking pissed, and I guess I'm not the only one feeling that way because I can hear girls and boys squealing.

"I-I am not! I am just wandering around, I'm new here, you know?" I said then he just rolled his eyes and turned his back again. 

I ran away from him— must stay away from death. I can't help but clench my heart. He is too perfect—well maybe his attitude is quite off— but I still think that I am, in fact, in love at first sight. 

 

 

"JUNG SOOJUNG ARE YOU INSANE?" 

"Please! Stop yelling! Im just right in front of you. Please don't harm my beautiful ears." I covered my ears because I know- I know that she'll attack me with her loud voice again.

"Krystal Jung! Oh my gosh you are truly out of your mind and I don't know whether I should feel scared for you once your sister finds out about your-your strange admiration." Luna said in a frustrated tone. And she looks even mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter