FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL.

October and April


 “Damn! I’m just late on my first day of school!” I sighed as running faster to my school.

But the school gate was already closed,

“Hm, seems like Ii have no other choice,” I smirked and went to school backyard which is also parking lot.

I threw my backpack and ready to jump till suddenly I heard a girl’s screaming.

I jumped through the wall quickly just to meet a strange girl in front of me.

“Yah! You stupid moron! You hurt my head!” she said while rubbing her head, then threw my backpack to my face.

“Yah! It hurt you sassy girl! Look, it’s just an accident duh!” I rubbed my cheek irritatingly.

“Well, it’s your fault you little brat!” She gave me her death glare.

“Wait! so you’re late, huh? Hm, should I call the school guard then?”she smirked.

“Yah, don’t you dare to do that or..” I didn’t continue my words and stepped closer to her.

“Yah..yah! What are you doing?”She stuttered and stepped back and hit the wall.

Hm, her face looked funny when she got scared, I guess teasing her will be fun

Suddenly....

“ Yah, you two! What are you doing over there? Aish, kids these days, it’s still early in the morning and you two already..aish,seriously! Come with me!”The school guard yelled while pointing to us.

“What?! No! We both said in unison.

The school guard didn’t care at all and dragged us to principal room.

 

 

 

“Ahh, What a bad luck I have! this is all your fault!” I hit that boy’s head with mop stick, hard.

“Argh!” he screamed in pain.

“What a harsh girl! Look! It’s not only you who get punishment, I’m also the victim here!”

“What? The victim? Helloo! I’m the victim here, you moron!” I stucked my tongue out.

He just rolled his eyes.

I read his name tag, “Lee Byunghun”,, hm, i would hate this name since today and forever.

“Yah, Lee Byunghyun, I gotta go, I’ve helped you a lot though so now you should finish all by your self, ok?” I gave the mop stick to him and rushed out.

“Yah! Call me L.Joe! you, wait! yah!” he shouted when knowing that I left.

It serves you right Lee Byunghun or L.Joe or whatever!  

I quickly ran towards class.  Ah, geez the teacher’s gonna scold me now!

I cursed in mind because of my bad luck today. I just wanted to take my book that left at my bike but that stupid guy just caused a mess.

 

So I've decided to continue this story ^^

I love the poster so much, so It will be such a waste if I abandon this story,

Thanks to amber_serkly  for this nice poster n character chart

And for those who subbed n dropped  comment