Rewind

The gift from heavens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So sorry for my long hiatus, you might wanna re-read the previous chapter xD hehe I might write an epilouge so yes thank you all for staying by this story~ ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chorong POV

I watched as shattered rocks from the wall Eunji built. They rained down on her frail frame as the rocks are being hurled on her. I watched her collasped from the impact

"EUNJI YAH!"

I knew from Goliath's eyes that he wanted every single one dead in His hands. A sudden sadness overwhelmed me as He approached me slowly. I thought He could change and I thought I could protect Hayoungie's little dream of a happy ending with her family. But I was wrong, dead wrong. Now I'm only left with a choice of stopping Him from taking more innocent lives even if it meant sacrificing my own life. I'm sure Eunji would understand, well even if she can't I have to.

"Eunji ah, I love you." I whispered softly into her ears and I forced a smile at her as she slowly fell out of her consciousness.

I now stood face to face with Goliath but I wasn't afraid of death because I know of the deeper callings of the heavens door. I smiled as gathered all my energy and power, I'm ready to dispersed them all at Goliath. After which both of us shall disintegrate together.

The ground beneath our foot tremble as Goliath summoned all the energy He had, cracks started travelling up the walls around us. I closed my eyes as I braced myself for the blow Goliath shall hit me and shatter by energy with but instead a pair of arms wrapped protectively around my neck.

"Unnie..." Her soft voice echoed in my ears, "This time let me protect you. I love you."

I opened my eyes as I look upon our beautiful maknae. I stood paralyzed in her warm embrace as I looked on at her with wide eyes. It was almost everything was going in slow motion as I watched the prism like bolt that crackled with anger coming towards us at full blow. I squirmed free of her embrace even though she refused to let go. I threw a force shield up to protect Hayoung as Goliath's blow strucked us.

"UNNIE!"

"HAYOUNG!"

 

x x x x x x x x 

 

"How could this be?"

"I have no idea. It was like Goliath's attacks was rebound. Hayoung was totally unharmed."

"But I'm glad Hayoung is fine.. Chorong Unnie took all the blow."

"I'm sorry Unnie..."

"Don't be." Eunji paused. "Chorong.. Would have done it for anybody. So would I.." She smiled as she looked up to the sky.

"But it's all my fault.."

"It's not your fault Naeun ah," Eunji squished Naeun's cheeks between her two palms as she brought Naeun's gaze to her own.

"Naeun ah.." Eunji's tone turns a little serious, "Chorong and I planned for this.."

 

~Day before Goliath was captured~

"Unnie, so you want me to give him the stalk of rose that will drain his energy with your all so almighty "vines", allow him to drink pixie dusted wine and serve him water from The Fountain of Somnolence that will caused Him to lose all His powers? And HAHA watch you throw him down in a 360 feet deep hole after being totally defenceless?!" Hayoung scoffed.

"Hayoung ah, please trust me." Naeun looked at Hayoung with glistening eyes that was all of Hayoung's weakness.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Don't look at me like that..." Hayoung ruffled her hair in frustration, "I do it okay." 

Hayoung then exit the room all frustrated at what had happened.

 

 

 

As the girls go to bed, the oldest two was up in the castle's tower stargazing under the beautiful night sky. 

"Rong ah, what's your plan?"

"Hmm what plan?"

"Don't try to hide it from me. I know you well, you won't allow anyone to crushed any of our dreams or hurt us in anyways...You've something up your sleeves."

"Aigoo my Paboji has gotten smarter!" Chorong pinched Eunji's cheeks playfully before her smile slowly fade off as she continue in a serious tone.

"Eunji ah.. You know I love you right?" Eunji nodded her head to answer the question. "Distance won't do us apart, we shall not fear death because if one of us dies.. We'll meet in heaven."

"Or hell is fine." Eunji tried joking as she knows clearer where this conversation is going to.

 

Chorong chuckled a little as both of them gets lost in each other's eyes for a minute. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter