Manifestation

The gift from heavens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooo thank you all for subscribing and sorry that my story has so many cliff hangers xD hope you guys enjoy it and sorry that this chapter is quite rushed! Do leave lots of comments! :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light of unity is so powerful that it can illuminate the world of darkness...

The girls had all heard everything crystal clear and their heart sank thinking of how their two precious friends are suffering in the hands of those despicable thugs.

The silence was drowning the room and Naeun broke the silence...

"I have a plan."

"We shall use our many different abilities as one. This is what we'll do..."

-Before the phone call-

Eunji arrived at the cafe and Chorong was still not here. Its not like Chorong to be late during dates. She was about to call when she received a text message from Chorong's phone.

Chorong:

Eunji I'm at 'dirty potatoes'. Come and find me here instead.

Eunji:

What's wrong? I thought you wanted to drink Strawberry juice here? :o

Chorong:

I don't want it anymore so just come and find me.

"Something's odd, Ronggie don't text this way.. She calls me 'paboJi' or 'satoori girl' and she didn't say she wanted Strawberry Juice but Iced Americano.. Aish those idiots." Eunji thought to herself.

She arrived at 'dirty potatoes' and was knocked out as her vision went pitch black. She came round only to see her lover opposite her with both hands tied together and a gag in . Chorong had cuts and bruises all over her and Eunji's heart winced in pain seeing the state Chorong was in. Chorong was exhausted and she could barely keep her head up.

One of the man with dark orbs that can stare straight into the evil in you made a call and Chorong looked at Eunji as they both know that the Apink girls are in danger.

"Hello hello how's life without your two little kitten?" The caller man said as his man slashed the two girls on their arms causing them to scream in agony.

"What do you want from us?" Namjoo replied.

"Come to dirty 'potatoes' with all your little kitties tomorrow at dusk, don't try to play any tricks or I'll kill the dolphin voice and Satan's child. Not a single one of you missing." He hissed before hanging up.

He then turn around as he looked at both of them, "Your little fairies in their little wings shall perish with you today."

Eunji and Chorong wanted to shout at him but was gagged by the man. They try resisting but to no avail. Eunji was furious, she glared furiously at the man and all of a sudden his hair was set on fire. The girls looked at each other puzzled by the situation that happened. The bunch of man was frantically putting out the fire on their leader's head. The fire was finally extinguished as the girls laughed silently to themselves at how karma strikes on him. They were then locked at a cold and dark basement, with no source of food or warmth.

"Talk as much as you can tonight, when tomorrow comes you shall become two frozen corpses." He cursed with much hatred before removing the gag in their mouths.

As all of them left the room, Chorong leaned on Eunji's shoulders as they sat side by side.

"Eunji ah, I just wanna say thank you for coming into my life. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and spending the last day of my life with you makes me feel so blissed. Let's go to heaven together. I love you, Jung Eunji."

"Nice confession you have there." Eunji said as she cupped Chorong's cheeks, "My Ronggie is so cute, she thinks I came unprepared."

"HUH?! How did you even?" Chorong who is now embarrassed questioned Eunji.

"I knew it wasn't y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter