Unwrapping your gift

The gift from heavens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all for supporting me all this whole huehue I didn't expect anything since it was my first fanfic but you guys are so sweet ヽ(´▽`)/ The few chingus who were upset that you can't give me an upvote,  it's alright! Your support is really enough for me huehue and I don't know what the upvote does either xD here's the major twist! Hope you enjoyed it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has a gift, some gifted with more and some less. But how will you discover and unwrap what was hiding beneath the covers?

Naeun POV

"She still haven't hear what I have to say and yet she's watching PORORO?! Urghh this is getting on my nerves. That's it, she pissed me off anyways." I stomped over to Oh Hayoung with my arms folded. I stood in front of her in total displeasure and...

"Unnie you're blocking Pororo~" she said with her eyes glued to the television.

"Oh you did not..." I was boiling from within so I grabbed her by the wrist and drag her to the park nearby our dorm, she was resisting so much I wished there was something to bind her.

"Unnie what's wrong? Pororo is about to dance... Huehue. Why are you so upset?"

"Why am I upset?" I scoffed.

"Oh Hayoung, am I that negligible to you? That you can feel all euphoric with just a Penguin with glasses but not notice me at all?"

"Unnie... Its not like what you think..." She said while frantically shaking her head profusely.

"Then tell me! What do you mean? Maybe it's my foolish thinking for believing in this unrequited love huh? I get it now... I'll just leave..."

"Unnie it's not like you to be this mad.." she said while swinging my arms.

"I like you. I was just afraid that you didn't like me back..." She shyly said while shuffling her feet.

"Wait a second, Unnie let's run! They're coming for us! They're just across the street there!" She said in a frenzy.

"How can she even see things from the street across?" I was thinking to myself and before I could even react she grabbed me by my arm and started to break into a sprint.

Honestly, Hayoung is so bad at running I was only slow jogging behind xD. We halted in our tracks as we came running into our trouble...

Within seconds we were both surrounded by the whole gang of them. I smelled danger from the looks on their faces, filled with evil sinister smirks as though a pack of wolf ready to have us for dinner. They growled at us ferociously.

The atmosphere was getting tense but oddly I wasn't one bit intimidated or afraid, in fact, I was furious. These despicable bunch of wolves killed Bomi Unnie and I'm even more enraged that they tried knocking us down with a car.

"Oh hello pretty birds, where do you think you're going?" He hissed at us viciously.

"We're going to kick your butts." I shot back sarcastically.

I shielded Hayoung behind my back and told her, "Hayoung ah let's play the telepathy game. Follow me."

He threw a punch at my direction as I ducked it while dragging Hayoung with me. His fist landed a powerful blow on his subordinate standing behind me, knocking him down.

They exchanged glances and this time they threw punches and kicks in all directions, I was kicked in my torso and Hayoung was being tripped. We were totally outnumbered. He then grabbed her by the hair while his two man pinned me down.

He gave Hayoung a few slaps on her cheeks causing her to whim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter