Chapter 10

I will love you no matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV :

 

i saw it , i saw the car coming to her  it was really fast, she was walking happily toward us ,  i was stunned , my mind was blank but all i know was that i should protect her with my life...  i have to save her , and like magic my legs start moving toward her ... 

 

 

i ran as fast as i can and i pushed her little body to the other side of the street and waited the car to hit me ...

 

 

 

i was thrown on the rough floor blood all over my body i wanted to close my eyes but i was too worried about soojin . though i was so weak but i managed to collect my last strength and stand up , i saw two crying babes and i looked at soojin from head to toe and said weakly

" You are o..kay ! "  i fell into my knees and closed my eyes i felt so much pain , but i was still conscious  ...

" amber ... amb.er please look at me .. talk to me please . don't make me worry ambeeer " it's krystal she was crying so hard and that hurt me ... and then i heard soojin saying 

" Amber ... you can't leave us like this,  we need you " i wanted to say something but i was not able to ..  " i won't leave you " 

 

and with that everything went black...

 

 

Soojin POV : 

 

 

 

" Amber ... you can't leave us like this we need you !! " i said to her crying my eyes out but she didn't answer me , mum was crying so bad  , after an ambulance came and we went to the hospital ... we were in front of the intensive care room where doctors were going in and out ... mum was shaking so i went to her .

" mum do you think she will be okay ? " she looked at my teary eyes and said .

" soojin-ah amber is a strong person she will be okay " 

" mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter