MAKE ME FEEL BETTER (KIM SOO HYUN & IU)

MAKE ME FEEL BETTER (KIM SOO HYUN & IU)

Cindy is a person who loved when the sun is already gone. The moon and the stars replaced the sun in the sky as it was since the beginning of the creation of this planet. She loved looking at the stars and especially the moon that is why she always opens the window at night as she looks at it until she sleeps.

Unfortunately, the issues about her latest album and the meetings that happened this morning made her want to cry in her bed. Even if it would make her face bloated because of all the crying, she doesn't care. She was tired, frustrated and somehow sad because she did a lot of effort in her latest album but it was not enough. Somehow the critics made her look bad in the internet and somehow it got through the best of her.

As she cries in the bed while curled up like a baby is ridiculous for her. She worn her black night gown that made her look y but pretty at the same time just for her to feel good about herself is not even working. Her phone rings nonstop because her agency needs her again because of the issue. She left it alone buzzing in her table, not even caring to help her manager oppa and the others. She was upset and tired.

Until she heard someone knock on her door. Cindy just shrugged the person outside her apartment just covered herself with her blanket.

"Cindy?", a male voice says, "It's me Baek Sung Chan! Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Cindy blinked and immedietly got up and grabbed her mirror in the table and looked at her face. She wiped her tears away with her hands and got out of bed. Once she thought she look alright, she went to answer the door.

"Coming!" she says as she opened the door seeing the same olf face of the guy she loves. She was still in love with him even if it is almost 3 years since she met him in KBS. 

Baek Sung Chan is still the same as before. The shy smile, the goofy haircut of his and the way he wore simply with a GAP sweater and a jagging pants will always have a small space to Cindy's heart. 

"Hi", she greeted him.

"Hello", he answered back, "Can I come in?"

She nodded and let him in her apartment. She closed the door and then asked him why he came. She noticed the habit that Sung Chan made everytime he is nervous or anxious about something, he always bit his lower lip. She finds this habit of his strange and yet manly and captivating at the same time.

"I was just here to ask if...." he mumbled as he tries not to look at her, "if you're ok."

She could not help but smile at his shyness towards her. She felt butterflies on her stomach as the sensation travels towards her heart beating harder by the second.

"I'm fine" she casually said, "Is that the only reason why you are here?". She could not help but wonder why he is here. She knows that the only reason he comes here at her apartment is for shooting or if she requested her to come here. Sure she wants him to be here but how could he know, she thought.

He finally looked at her. Those eyes that she wants to only look at her but now she could not help but to turn away from his gaze.

"I was just worried about you." he admitted.

"Why? It's just another celebrity scandal. It will be over once my management makes an offical statement that it's not true.", she could not help but ask, "So why?"

For a second he looked as if she punched him in the stomach, "I don't know. I guess... I just want to see if you are alright".

There it goes again. The butterflies crawling from her stomach to her fluttering heart. She shrugged the feeling and just walked passed by him.

"Liar. You just want to see me in my black nightgown" she joked to get rid of the tention building up.

She saw his eyes widen from her joke and noticed the way his eyes went straight to look at her from top to bottom which caused him to blush so hard. She could not help but blush as well. It was just a joke to ease up the tention but it only made it worse for them.

He stammered for a second as he defend himself, "No! That was not the reason why I'm here"

She laughed and finally decided to continue playing with the blushing PD. So she slowly walked towards him and made sure that every step her hips would swing in a y way and yet her face would still remain innocent as ever unlike what she is doing right now, which is seducing him until he blush and stammer at the same time. 

"No?" she pouted as she touched the hem of her night gown and swayed it so that the blushing man could see her creamy long legs. Good thing she was the type of woman who only grows a little bit of hair on her legs. Also, she shaved every morning which makes her legs soft and smooth all the time. She noticed him trying to remove his gaze from her legs but failing to do so.

"What are you doing?" he finally asked, blushing like crazy as he tries to look directly to her face and not on those white and creamy long legs.

"Oh nothing. I was just asking why are you here" She acted innocently. She should be acting in a drama or a movie just like what her manager oppa suggested, she thought.

She finally reached him and now a few inches away from him. She started poking his chest and could not help but think why could a man like him who looks so skinny feel hard and muscular underneath those clothes. "Why are you here Sung Chan?", She looked at him and got lost as her gaze made way from his lips  to his nose and now at his eyes which have been looking at her intensely. For once, she could not breathe easily because of all this feelings she's experiencing with him. She knows that he is feeling it as well.

She was startled by him as he grabbed her wrist that she was using to point at his chest. It's as if time stopped for both of them like in the movies she watched alone during her trainee days. His gaze are now in her lips as well as her to his. Her heart ached for him to kiss her right now but she knows where this is going. Just like everything that has happened she was just building this everything in her head. He doesn't like her as much as she likes him. She remembered this song titled Destiny from a cute group named Lovelyz, It talked about how the Moon loves the Earth so much but the Earth is captivated by the Sun. It's been long but she could still remember the pain she felt when she finally noticed how Sung Chan likes PD Yejin. Somehow, She became the moon, Sungchan as the Earth and PD Yejin as the Sun. It still hurts but its all in the past now since PD Yejin is now with PD Joon mo. But now she knows her limits, she's just a friend to him. That is why she backed down even if she wants to go further with him.

She stopped looking at his lips and it made him loosen his grip on her wrist.

"I'm sleepy now" she said.

"Ok" he says.

"Will you me to bed?" she says.

"Ok" as they finally walked to her bedroom. She slid into the covers of her bed. He helped her in getting her blanket cover her.

"I'm fine now" she said but in her thoughts it would be better if he stays here with her.

"Ok. I'll just leave" he says. She thought if why his tone changed. It's as if he was sad or something.

She doesn't know where in the world made her to to it but it just came out from .

"Could you stay for a bit?" she asked.

He looked at her for a moment, as if thinking if it is a good or a bad idea.

She grinned as she saw his head nod but she didn't left the way he bit his lower lip and the way he looked at her chest unnoticed. She could tell he was nervous from her request but so as she. It just came out of from her head. Next thing she knew, Baek Sung Chan is now snuggling in her bed with her. It was as if everything is a dream. She could feel his warmth crawling to her, inviting her to come closer to the man who radiated warmth. She looked at him, she was startled because he was already looking at her. Something was different from him. The way he looked at her now was a mixture of something she could not define.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Are you really alright?"

"Of course. As long as I'm pretty, I will be fine." she joked but nervous because the feeling from before is now slowly creeping up to her again.

He shaked his head as a no. Then She felt his hand grab her hand. Then his other hand cupped her cheeks and started to caress it like in the movies.

"Are you really alright?" he asked once more.

Then she could no longer hide it from him, she felt a tear break in her eyes and finally she cried.

"No" she cried as she bury her head in his chest. Immedietly, His arms covered her as she cry in his chest. She started muttering about the album and how she gave all her effort in creating it and yet it was bombarded with scandals like plagiarism that are not true. He kept on caressing her hair as he hush her. she continued on and on about the album until she started crying and muttering about Sung Chan. How she felt hurt because he could not choose her over other things, unlike her she could sacrifice everything to be with her even if its her status as an idol. She called him stupid, insensitive and blind for not noticing her feelings towards him. She started banging her fist to his chest as she release every frustration she felt this past years.

"Cindy" he finally called her.

She looked at him and suprised when she felt his lips touching hers. He kissed her. He finally kissed her. She could not help but feel lost because of the sensation. She kissed back and everything felt like magic. Time felt like it became slower again. His warmth finally became one with her. His touch felt like fire and she wanted more. This was just like the night she confessed her feelings to him on the amusement park only this time it was his turn to kiss her. The kissed and without noticing it, he was now on top of her, Her hands are now cradling in his neck as his left arm is steadying him and his right arm is on her hip. Both of them are blushing but they could not see it because of the moonlight. He pulled away, both of them were out of breath and lips are red from the kissing.  

 "I love you" he broke the silence between them.

Shocked,  she could not say anything because of what he said.

"I don't know when or how it finally came to me but now it's clear" he continued, "I love you Cindy. That is the only thing that is clear to me now. Somehow over the past years, you crept up on me. When you're gone, I can't seem to stop thinking about you and wish you are there with me. When you're there , how I wish I could just hold your hand or see you smiling for me. I'm sorry if I made you feel hurt over the years but I would do whatever it takes to be with you and change all the sorrow you felt into pure happiness. "

He kissed her in her forehead.

"I love you"

the tip of her nose.

"I love you"

And her lips.

"I love you Cindy"

She could not help but release tears of joy from everything that she heard from him. She fell in love from him the moment he gave her his umbrella at the KBS station. And now he loves her back. She was so happy from this fact.

"Please say something back" he says, begging for a reply from his confession.

She smiled and just pulled him closer. That was her reply. He understood that the feeling was mutual and that sometimes, actions speak louder than words. She loves him back.

She felt him smile from the kissing and can't help to smile as well. She finally got the love she asked for.

Who knew that the clumsy PD could kiss like a pro, Cindy thought.

He pulled back once more and asked, "So are you alright now?"

She smiled, "Yeah. Thank you"

"Your welcome" he smiled, "Looks like I know how to make you feel better"

They both laughed at his joke.

"Shut up and just kiss me more", she said.

"Yes Ma'am" he said and leaned in for another kiss.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE POST. I FORGOT TO UNHIDE IT. THIS STORY IS NOT ANYMORE RATED M BECAUSE ALL I COULD SEE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP IS PURE LOVE AND NOT THE LUSTFULL PART ONLY ALITTLE BUT STILL.