Dear Yamada-kun

Yamashi one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Yamada-kun

Or i used to call Yama-chan.

Do you remember how closed we were after Tantei Gakuen Q ended? Do you remember those random texts, silly jokes and the goodnights we used to say to each other? I even named the hippo plushie in the dorama as Yamachan. We were such a closed friends, along with Miki-kun and Wakaba-kun. Though texting you was more because of my personal feelings.

But all of sudden the texting stopped, we stopped. You were getting more popular than ever, more dramas and events for you, more songs. We used to be closed friends but along the way, something wrong somewhere and we became strangers. We were no longer contacting each other. I knew that friendship among co-starts doesn't last long but I didn't know this would be applied to us. I thought we were closed friends. So i moved on.

I was busy with filming and dramas, and I had changed myself. I learned to behave like a lady, I learned new fashion styles, I kept my hair longer than I had ever had. I changed. I don't want to be recognized as the 'tomboyish and cool Shida-chan' you used to say. I wanted to be 'a lady Mirai'. I wanted you to look at me as woman. And I stopped thinking about you. I stopped hoping something from you. I stopped from wishing to meet you, to greet you in the neighborhood again. 

But I saw your faces all over the place. You name it. Magazine, TV, newspaper, and even my friends at school talked about you. So I calm myself down, think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter