Turn right!

Turn right!

It was a night like every other night in the YG building. iKON was practicing for their debut showcase which was right around the corner.

“That’s wrong you stupid!” BI nagged again.

“What?” Junhoe replied annoyed, trying to catch his breath due to the exhaustion.

“You’re always turning left. We’re turning right! How many times did I already tell you?! Do you even know how stupid this looks?!”  BI’s voice raised as he was getting angrier and angrier. “We only have one f***ing day … a few hours left until our FIRST CONCERT. What will the people think?!”

“Wow, calm down! No need to scream.”  BI abruptly turned his head towards Yunhyung.

“NO need to scream? NO NEED TO SCREAM?!” everyone took a step back because of BI’s furious screaming. “Do you know how big the expectations of the audience are?! There will be a LIVE BROADCAST! It’s not only you but especially me as the leader and you as the group will embarrass… argh! Every little mistake is not just little. And you-“ he pointed at Junhoe “I told you the same thing 1000 times: turn.the.f***.RIGHT!”

Donghyuk felt really bad for Junhoe. He wanted to say something as he saw Junhoe tearing up. Just when he wanted to make a step closer to make a step closer towards him to hold his hand BI started shouting again.

“Everyone you can go home! Junhoe you stay here until you get it in your f***ing head that you turn right! And don’t you dare to come home before and messing up you bastard. If you do…. You’ll see”

The members left in silence. Only BI kicked the door and threw it shut what made Junhoe flinch. He couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. Not wanting to waste time he the music and instantly started dancing. He messed up again what made him fall onto his knees due to frustration and fear.

Donghyuk was watching him the whole time through the small window in the door, still regretting not saying anything.

Being allowed to stay he told BI that he came up with an idea for a new song. Of course he didn’t.

Seeing Junhoe breaking down like this really broke his heart. Should I go in? How will he react?

Junhoe cried out. Without hesitation Donghyuk ran into the room kneeling down infront of him embracing him. Junhoe hid his face in Donghyuk’s neck and threw his arms around him too while still crying.  

“I am so sorry for not saying anything” he ran his fingers through Junhoe’s hair “I am so, so sorry.” He said with a shaky voice.

Tears started flowing down his face now too.

Junhoe held on to him even tighter and with a cracking voice he said “It’s okay.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was the day of the big showcase . BI apologized to Junhoe in the morning. Everything went back to normal. Everyone was excited. Everyone, except from Junhoe. He was the only one being scared of doing something wrong, because he knew BI would kill him afterwads. Donghyuk could see under how much pressure Junhoe was, but he hesitated helping him, again, he was just too unsure if it would make the situation worse.

It was about time. You were even able to hear the cheers from the hallway. Bobby started laughing.

“Omg I can basically hear them screaming “Bobby! Bobbywah show us your muscels!” ahahaha They want to see this! Yo! Yo! TU-Tu-TURN UUP!!” he jumped out the door making his way to the stage.

Junhoe still only sat there lost in thoughts, staring a hole into the floor.

“Junhoe…Junhoe!”

 He shook his head. “Yes?”

“It’s about time” Donghyuk smiled from the hallway.

“I don’t wanna go.” He protested.

“Everything will be fine, don’t worry.” Donghyuk walked towards him still smiling, reaching his hand out.

“How would you know?”

“Trust me. You’re an amazing singer, everyone loves your dancing and you are incredibly hot.” Donghyuk realized what he just said. His eyes widened What the heck did I just say? did I really say that I find him hot?

He looked at Junhoe, with an awkward smile, who just stared at him. It seemed like he didn’t realize what Donghyuk said.

He noticed it and reached his hand out again to the now convinced boy. Junhoe stood up held in for a moment.

“It’s okay, I am with you” Junhoe looked him in the eyes, smiled to the ground and walked hand in hand with him to the stage.

OMG Junhoe must be really nervous his hands are shaking so much.

 

The others were already waiting for them.

“Where were you guys?” you could see how tensed up but at the same time excited BI was.

“You made out, didn’t you??” Bobby smirked at them and nudged Donghyuk.

It was very dark backstage, so nobody saw Donhyuk blushing, heavily. If it only was like that.

Junhoe was still very quiet, tensed up and in his own world.

“Look at how quiet Junhoe is! Haha, so you did make out…” Bobby shouted excited clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

Junhoe heard his name, what pulled him out of his world.

“Whuat?” he looked around not knowing who called him. As they were still holding hands Donghyuk lightly pulled on his hand to get his attention.

“You can do it” Junhoe finally smiled “I believe in you”

“Thank-”

“Get ready in 3 2 1!! Lights on!!” one of the staffs shouted.

“GET READY? SHOWTIME!”

The show began and the adrenaline rushed through their bodies.

Everything was perfect. Everyone was having fun. Everything was right – except for Junhoe’s turn.

The only thing he had to do right, but he forgot. Because of the turn he bumped into BI.

His heart dropped to the other side of the sun. he could feel BI’s glare for a second. But both played it off during the showcase.

Junhoe avoided Hanbin during and after the show. He knew this action would lead to serious consequences. He simply avoided everyone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HUH?!” right when they walked into the practice room BI suddenly started pushing Junhoe by his chest. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I GAVE YOU ONE TASK, ONLY ONE! YOU HAD ONE. F***ING.JOB! NOT ONLY DID YOU DO IT WRONG… YOU ALSO F***ING EMBARRASSED ME! YOU F***ING BASTARD! YOU F***ING BASTARD F***ING EMBARRASSED ME!”

He kept on pushing him until Junhoe fell backwards to the floor.

“Yo, yo, yo! Dude.” Bobby held BI back.

“IT WAS MY CHANCE TO EVERYONE!” he started kicking and crying. Bobby started dragging him out the room.

Donghyuk was paralyzed. He wanted to help, but couldn’t even move.   

“I WILL KILL YOU!! WAIT FOR ME!!” Bobby finally managed to drag him out the room. After the others followed the door closed.

Only Donghyuk was still paralized and stared at Junhoe who was laying on the floor.

A little amount of time passed in silence.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HOW COULD YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FINE?!” he cried out. Donghyuk saw that tears, looking like rivers, were running down his face.

It was about 4:00 AM on a free day. The YG building was empty.

Tears of guilt started filling up Donghyuk’s eyes. “I-I-I-I am so so-“

“DON’T SPEAK!!” he screamed again “DO.NOT.SPEAK. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING. GO away… please.” He bowed his head.

Donghyuk still stood next to the door, not moving, only his head bowed too.

Junhoe sobbed loudly as he didn’t get any kind of response. He put his head on the floor and cried even more until the point of where he couldn’t even make a sound anymore.

When Donghyuk couldn’t hear him anymore he lifted his head to see if the younger was fine. He wanted to go closer in order to comfort him, but when he did

“Don’t come near me!” Junhoe said. “Don’t.” he looked up to him “Please just go” Junhoe stood up by leaning his hands on his knees. He turned around and and started practicing the part he kept messing up. Donghyuk only watched from afar.

It really hurt his heart – not only Junhoe ignoring him – but also seeing him failing 100 times, either just not getting it right, or even falling.

He promised himself to do Junhoe a favor, not moving any closer to him. But when he fell for about the 200th time, beginning to cry, while crawling to the mirror and also hitting it, he couldn’t resist anymore. Donghyuk didn’t think about Junhoe hurting him. All he wanted to do was comforting him.

In order to do so, Donghyuk fell onto his knees in front of him. “Come here, come here”

The younger grabbed the neck of the older one to pull himself up. Donghyuk meanwhile wrapped his arms around Junhoe’s body, who buried his face in his chest.

He put one hand on his Hyung’s back and placed the other next to his own face to hold onto his shirt. “I’m so sorry hyung.” He cried “I am so, so sorry”

Donghyuk put his head on the other’s head. “Everything’s okay.” He said running his fingers though Junhoe’s hair “Don’t worry about me.”

“Yes, I do worry about you. I treated you like while you were the only one caring” Junhoe looked up a bit but instantly buried his face about a second later. “I am so sorry. I a-“ Donghyuk cut him off.

“Don’t apologize!” he pushed Junhoe away from himself still holding his shoulders. Junhoe’s eyes were widely opened. Donghyuk stared into them with tears in his eyes. “Please oh god. You did nothing wrong. And even if… even if there is just the smallest chance for me to spend time with you I will take it with joy. No matter what. No matter what you did or do.” Everything he wanted to tell him all those years, now came out his mouth. Junhoe gulped not knowing what to do. Donghyuk wiped his tears hoping for any kind of response. As he didn’t get any, he just kept on talking. “You are perfect, Goo Junhoe. Everyone makes mistakes… even BI hyung. He’s just really stressed out. Everything else was going perfect that day, so why would anyone care? You are not only a great dancer, but also, you can sing – incredibly well. You have the most beautiful and touching voice I know. Even if I hide it and you can’t see it nobody can make me smile and laugh like you.” He didn’t even care about what he was saying anymore what he was saying anymore. "Nobody makes me feel like you and you are incredibly hot, especially when you laugh at your dorky mistakes.”    

Just now, the always so quiet, Donghyuk replayed his words in his head, realizing he kind of confessed to Junhoe without noticing. Well, at least he made Junhoe smile to himself. He leaned onto the mirror, placing his head on his Hyung’s shoulder. Only a few moments of silence passed when Junhoe broke it.

“Hyung?”

“Yes?”

“Tha-“

“Don’t speak. He cut him off again “As I already said, everything’s fine.”

Junhoe slowly moved his head away from the shoulder and looked into the smiling eyes, which instantly stopped smiling when the blonde haired boy’s glance intensified.

Nothing was moving for a second. Donghyuk didn’t know whether to be happy or scared of the situation Junhoe’s eyes were still focused on his eyes. Suddenly his eyes looked down to his lips and up to his eyes again. Up and down, again. Without Donghyuk even noticing Junhoe really slowly moved towards him, but now continued looking at his lips. He was still moving really slowly, starting to tilt his head little by little. Donghyuk still looked into his eyes.

With the motion of tilting his head and moving close, Junhoe began to close his eyes.

Donghyuk’s eyes widened finally realizing what was happening. He took a deep breath while the other was placing his hand on his lap. The other hand also started moving in the direction of his face.

Some kind of rush that he never felt before filled Junhoe’s body with adrenaline. He didn’t close the distance millimeter by millimeter anymore – he now moved inch by inch. His eyes were completely closed when he parted his lips, pushing himself forwards to close the last inch. The older shut his eyes too and parted his lips a little when Junhoe covered them with his own. Though the kiss was tender it was filled with magic.

Donghyuk couldn’t believe what was happening – but he liked it.

Junhoe very slowly pulled away placing another kiss with the same pressure on his hyung’s lips. Breathing out both started moving just a little faster.

It was Donghyuk’s first kiss, therefore he was very nervous at first. But knowing it was Junhoe filled his body rather with happiness than with fear. He always only saw it in the movies and wondered what it would feel like – especially with his Dongsaeng.

Donghyuk liked everything about kissing Junhoe, especially the sound their lips made when they pulled away. It gave him some kind of motivation.

The hand that Junhoe moved towards Donghyuk’s face finally touched it and started caressing it with his thumb.

With the touch of his face Donghyuk could feel Junhoe opening his mouth a little wider following the feeling of something stronger than just lips running over his lower lip. Not only their lips but also Junhoe started moving their bodies together in the rhythm of their kisses.

Junhoe was even hotter than Donghyuk ever dreamt of. He thought of making out with him every time he saw him, it was like an obsession. Luckily he gained a lot of discipline during his trainee days what helped him to hold back from doing so. The m**** coming out of Junhoe’s mouth reminded him of all the times he was ************.

Junhoe got on top of his Hyung’s lap – you could quickly tell who had the control. Both gave their all m***ing and biting and while the kiss got more and more intense the bodies also started grinding more and more against each other.

From all the excitement Donghyuk could feel his pants getting tighter. F***! What if Junhoe notices?!

Right when he thought that, Junhoe smiled into the kiss.

“Do you like it?” he half-hissed and half-moaned onto Donghyuk’s mouth, grinding even harder. He on the other side didn’t know what and how to answer. He wouldn’t even want to break apart to talk anyways. In the end his answer was grabbing the younger’s , squeezing it every time his was up for gathering momentum. Junhoe couldn’t take it anymore. He had to catch his breath. (Also because he was way too he couldn’t concentrate on all the things that played part in kissing.)

Parting their lips, by moving backwards staring into Donghyuk’s eyes he his lower lip before letting his head fall onto his shoulder breathing against the mirror. Like a mechanism he couldn’t stop grinding what ended up in something that looked like ing, making the other moan more with every hump.

When they finally caught their breaths again to the point where they could speak, Junhoe put his hand on the mirror and pushed himself off it so that he could look into Donghyuk’s eyes. His hot stare softened into his usual shy and cute one.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment” Junhoe heavily breathed out for the last time “for such a long time” he said placing a sweet and tender but at the same hot kiss onto Donghyuk’s lips. He kisses just like his personality is: hot, sweet, mischievous and confident – what drove Donghyuk insane. Slowly pulling away as a sign that this making out session has come to an end Donghyuk realized his words. What did he just say?! HE waited?!  Widening his eyes Donghyuk pulled away.

“Wait…What?!You’ve been waiting?”

Junhoe was confused “Yeah, it was really hard holding myself back all the time… … … just as hard as your ” Donghyuk gave him an evil glare “okay… and my own, of course.” Junhoe laughed pecking him.

Donghyuk was happy but at the same time confused and also a little angry too.

“Then why didn’t you do anything?!”

“You wanted it too?!”

“Of course!” Donghyuk said as if he already did 1000 times.

“Then why didn’t you... it’s okay. I mean… it ended pretty well, right?” Junhoe smirked.

Donghyuk smirked back at him. He pulled him closer by the hips, stopping 1 inch away from his face, parting his lips, closing his eyes and at the same time the last space, being the one with the control this time.

Junhoe closed his eyes to parted his lips and smiled into the kiss. He found it kind of cute that the Aegyo- master of iKON tried to be y than he was.

“I can’t believe my first kiss turned out to be like my most desired dream - with you” he smiled to himself, biting his lower lip.

“THIS WAS YOUR FIRST?!”  Donghyuk shouted “Sorry I didn’t mean to scream... but… WHUAT?!”

“What?” Junhoe looked up again smiling into the other’s eyes.

“You’re lying…”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

Junhoe laughed. “No haha. Did you like it that much?” he smirked again, pouting his lips.

“Hell yeah!”

“I can still feel that poking my hahaha” he cracked up.

“Okay, enough” Donghyuk pushed his Dongsaeng off his lap, laughing. “Next time I’ll shove the poking-your--thing in your mouth.”

“I’d love that…But no time for that now. Hanbin’s gonna kill me if I still get it wrong tomorrow… well…today.” He stood up.

Donghyuk blushed, smiling to the ground. A short moment of silence passed.

“Should I help you?”

“Do you even know my parts?”

“Dude, I couldn’t take my eyes off you ever since I joined the group. And also, your steps aren’t too different from mine”

 

“Hyung! Hyung! I finally got it right! F***!”

“Don’t always call me Hyung.”

“K. Stalker, I finally got it right!”

“Now we can just have to get some sleep…lets go home.”

 

Donghyuk back hugged Junhoe and gave him a smooch on the cheek while walking down the stairs, Junhoe one step further than him.

“Stop it. Haha. Stop it. Tha-“ and he cut him off again by kissing him. He didn’t want to hear those words.

As much as he enjoyed it, Junhoe was really concerned and pulled away.

“Why can’t I just say those two simple words?”

“I’m sorry. It’s just… I didn’t do anything special. I was there for the one I love and to me that doesn’t really deserve a ”Thank you”. Only special, meaningful things deserve it”

“Hyung…”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.” Junhoe said.

Donghyuk smiled and yet again he couldn’t resist those full lips. Junhoe put his hands on his hips and pulled him a bit closer to intensify.

Right in that moment the members entered the building staring at them for a few seconds in disbelief. When the two of them noticed them they jumpily turned around, while Bobby happily shouted

“I told you!”