of firsts

touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• New; Edited. •

 

Life's different for Chanwoo ever since Yunhyeong came into his life. He smiles more, he's restored, and it's all because of a certain boy. Chanwoo handy known much as a child, being neglected by workaholic parents, but he's learning now.

He feels Yunhyeong thighs by his legs, so he lifts his arms up infront of him, the warm, reassuring and secure grip of his boyfriend hoisting him up. It's times like this he has a fleeting thought of how his parents would react to them dating. Two boys together, that's not how society wants it right? 

It's a comfortable routine for them, Yunhyeong coming by Chanwoo's own apartment where the younger now stays alone with visits from his nanny to ensure his wellbeing, his parents staying in their one literal mansion.

Chanwoo has many firsts since he met Yunhyeong.

He smiles his first smile since he was diagnosed.
He sings again for the first time since he had depression. 

He loves for the first time since he was born.

He remembers the day Yunhyeong confesses to him, 

he had picked out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, an oversized hoodie, and pulled on his generic sneakers. always black. Yunhyeong always said he liked Chanwoo in hoodies, it made him seem smaller and cuter. But then again Yunhyeong liked almost anything that Chanwoo wore. For the first time as well, Chanwoo bothers about how he picks his clothes, bothers to try and impress.

the older had whisked him out for a day of fun and games, guiding Chanwoo wherever he needed. Chanwoo badly wants to be able to see Yunhyeong throw the darts, he badly wants to see the bear he's hugging. 

Yunhyeong has aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter