@smhseungkwan | Seungkwan

Christmas Gift | from chwenism @ twitter

 

@smhseungkwan | icha x seungkwan

 

Today has been a bad day. I left home with my socks mismatched, my classmate accidentally bumped into my desk and wrecked my drawing for my art project,  I didn’t get to answer half of my history quiz, my friend jokingly blew powder on my face making me cough and sneeze all day, and now on my way back home, I trip on the sidewalk.

Yep. Bad day, indeed.

I huff and stand up, looking around to see if anyone was around to see that embarassing moment. Fortunately, no one even paid attention to me.

Before starting to walk again, my eyes landed on a newly opened bakery shop across the street. As if on cue, my stomach growled and so I decided to get something to eat.

I crossed the street (and to my relief, nothing bad happened) then was just about to enter the bakery when a person from the other side of the door pushed it, letting me go head-to-head with the solid glass. I landed straight down on the ground and groaned, rubbing the middle of my forehead.

“Eh, I’m sorry. Are you alright?” Someone asked and I looked up. A boy who looked about 16 years old with fluffy blond hair and a poker face looked down at me. He slightly looked shocked but other than that he seemed to not care at all.

“I’m fine.” I mumble and stand up on my own.

The boy, who I now see is almost the same height as I am, scratched the back of his ear. “You should watch where you’re going next time.”

I roll my eyes, “And perhaps you shouldn’t push a door open too hard like that next time.”

“Yeah, whatever. I said sorry anyway.” He said and waved me off before starting to walk away. I frown a little, watching him for a few seconds before proceeding to go inside the bakery, this time without a door knocking me off to the ground.

I stood in line, eyeing all the bread and pastries there was to buy. My eyes lit up when I saw my favorite, but then immediately widen when I saw that there was only one left.

One cinnamon bun left.

I looked at the line and saw two people in front of me. The first one had already picked what she wanted and just finished paying for it. When the line moved, I was basically screaming inside my head, “It’s mine it’s mine it’s mine it’s mine DON’T YOU DARE GET MY ONE AND ONLY CINNAMON BUN-”

“One cinnamon bun, please.”

My mouth dropped. “Hey, I was gonna buy that!” I suddenly whine, making the boy in front of me turn to look at me. He had brown hair, fluffy cheeks and really pretty eyes. “I’m sorry.” I mumble, covering my mouth with one hand.

He nods and chuckles, “It’s okay, you can have it. I’ll just get a different one instead.”

“But-”

“Or we can share?” He suggested with a smile. I just blink and nod my head slightly. The boy turns back to the cashier, ordering a few more pieces of bread before paying for it. He turns back to me, already walking away from the line while saying, “I was kidding about sharing. Here you go!” He beams at me, handing me the bread inside a paper bag before leaving the shop.

I just stare at his back and at the paper bag in my hands before going off to follow him.

“Hey, wait!” I called after him and he turned around, his eyebrows raised. “I’ll pay you.”

“Ah, no need to. It’s okay.” He laughs softly.

“But...”

He shook his head, “Just eat it, I’ve heard your stomach growling the moment you stepped in line.”

“Oh.” That’s embarassing. “T-Thanks…”

“Well, I’m Seungkwan.” He smiles.

I nod once, “I’m Icha.”

“Then maybe you can buy me a cinnamon bun next time, Icha.”

Turns out it’s not a bad day after all. “And I like your socks.”

Not.

 


 

See? Cinnamon buns. And yes, the blond boy was Jihoon.
YOU MISTOOK HIM AS A 16 YEAR OLD BOY HAHAHAHA.
Also, I’m sorry if this seems rushed? But I hope you still liked it nonetheless. Merry Christmas, Icha!

tumblr_nv20d9Ls5Y1qjufnro10_250.gif