12. FanXing!!!

Prompts for my favorite OTPs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris Wu created and "anonymus" instagram account so he could keep track of some of his fans. Randomly clicking the follow button, a fan's profile photo caught his attention.It was a paiting of him in huge canvas ,about 4 to 5 feet tall, with the painter's hand holding a brush hovering on the canvas' surface. Kris was fascinated to say the least. He followed that account and went to check some of the artist's post, which was not really surprising, filled with sketches of his face and some silhouttes of his body. He might even thought it was creepy if he didn't see the artist's face. A boy with soft features, bright smiles and a cute dent on his left cheek. Since the boy updates daily, Kris discovered bits about him. How he loves lattes, especially irish on rainy days while sketching, how he stays up late just to finish or catch up on his plates and projects, how he saw a cute little pup who looks like Kris and watnot. which always makes Kris smile. Although the current post of the artist made Kris do the craziest thing. The artist was looking for a model for his thesis project. A "male model with a body as good as Kris' " he said. Throught the email that was provided, Kris applied for an appointment and sent a fake picture with full body stats. He really wants to see this amazing fan of his.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter