Still Alive

So This Is Not Dream?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing right in front hundred of people could drive me crazy.I'm so nervous, though i'm an idol it's still hit me hard when i'm looking at the crowded. I take a deep, long breath, before give an audience a smile. I'm Zhang Yi Xing after all. The man with kind and big heart who does have a warmly smile that could make girls tremble in place. Haha. Okay let's forget about my personality and just focus on what the MC has been said since i'm fantasizing myself.

 

Then i'm hear the MC asked me something about the movie, but i couldn't hear it because of the noisy in the background. When i turned my head to the right, where the MC is, i can't help myself to jump from the shockness. What the hell is this?! Why i'm seeing Krystal sunbae beside me? No.. no.. I'm sure i'm daydreaming now. I think i'm not feeling well because of the tight schedule and be restless for all day. 

 

"Op-pa.. What's happen?"

 

I hear the small voice behind my ear and see the girl whispering to me with  a worried face.

 

Did Krystal just worried for me?!

 

I can't believe it!

 

Okay..I will assume it's just my dream. And i will wake up soon, back to my routines, attend all the exo's event, oh i remember having the schedule in MuBank to perform our new song, Sing For You and Unfair. Hhhhhh.. I feel relief now.

 

"Op-pa.. The MC asked what's make you accepted this offer to play in this chinese movie?"

 

I hear that voice again. Small but sweet.

 

"U-uh.. When i'm reading the synopsis, i've fall in love with the story immediately"

 

And i'm continue,

 

"And because i'll work with Krystal Sunbaenim"

 

I smile shyly and see Krystal blush. Her cheeks are so red. Haha so cute.

 

Then the MC ask again,

 

"Can you teach her say something in Chinese?"

 

I'm thinking for a while what's word should i teach to her and this suddenly popped out in my head.

 

"I will teach you say some words in Chinese, so please listen carefully", I demanded Krystal to follow my rule.

 

"Okay!", Krystal replies firmly.

 

As i began to speak,

 

"Today... I am.. (in chinese)"

 

And she follows,

 

"Today... You are... (in chinese)"

 

All fans started to laugh because of her cute mistake. I even laugh a bit.

 

"No.. no. I'll repeat it. Today... I am very beautiful (in chinese)", i spell the word slowly so that she will say it correctly.

 

"Today... I am... very beautiful.. (in chinese)"

 

Correct! She did it!

 

Our fans screamed and feel so proud of her like i did. I'm so proud of her. She's perfect and beautiful. 

 

She blushed. How many times did she blush tonight?! I think it's her habit. How cute.

 

The MC then said we should move to the other side because it's photo time! But before the MC instruction us to where should we stand, i grab her wrist and pulled her to the other side like a gentleman. She even surprised and shy a bit. Even our fans startled by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter