They are just Jealous

Jackson's baby

It was just normal day in got7 dorm jackson was holding bambam in his lap like a baby like he always does "you spoil him to much he an adult now you do know" Jr said to jackson with a dirty look on his face. "aish shut up Jr he my baby no matter what his age is you just jelouse because you know you wished mark hold you like this" Jackson laughed Jr was not impressed and stormed into his bedroom he now shared with mark. " Hyung why are they like that~" Bambam said while giving jackson his natural aegyo look. " why you always give me that look you know it kills me" bambam looked at jackson not understanding he just look him say way he always does "Hyung i look at you like this all the time~" bambam say still confused about what he did. "I know but your so cute without even trying you know" bambam giggled at the complement " to answer your question bambam they just jeouse because they can't be as cute as you no matter how hard they may try~" bambam smiled brightly impressing the complements has a huge ego because of jackson. "look the love bird" mark laughed walking by them " shut up man go make love to jr he been waiting all day for you" Jackson say laughing "whatever man " Mark rolls his eyes and leave. " hyung we should go somewhere fun today~" Bambam say smiling "where would you like to go baby bambam" Jackson know what Bambam going say but still ask anyways " we should go to the mall buy cloths!" Bambam has best sense of style the others go to him so fashion " i knew you would say that " Jackson laughs picks up Bambam hold him like a baby walks to the mall not caring who see even posing for the cameras. Bambam laughs he loves being cared around truly is a spoiled fake maknea new fans don't even relieze he he not the maknae until read up on there ages.