Chapter 1

I Am The Gangster Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the continues from the Foreword.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why is that guy ealier is so rude. He pushed me aside. Dah.." Yerin said alone in her room. She take her book and began to do her homework.

After doing her home work she go to her bathroom and started to washed her face and apply the skin toner before sleep. Then after doing all her stuff she jumped to her bed and sleep. The next morning, after she done eating her breakfast the driver sent her to school. Jeguk High is one of the private school. All the parents here got their own business and and the children will super snob and you know rich brat. But there some that doesnt bother about the status and kept doing their routine such as come to school to study and inherit their parents business. And that type of student here is just  40% and the other is just come to show off their branded handbag or their new gadget yeah who knows. 

Yebin arrived at her school, as usual the driver open the door for her. To be honest Yebin felt uncomfortable, she got her own hand and why does the driver has to get out for her and open the door for her? She sighed...but that is just what driver should do. 

"Thank You Driver Min." she said and get into her school entrance. Then she saw her friend. Her real friends that such like her...nice, polite and like studies but when they both left alone they being like the crazy bestie and such a commoner. You can't even sense that they're from the riches.

"Hey, Jun!" she call. Hyunjun her friend turn around and wave to her. Yerin walked to her and they both walk together to class. When they enter the class they see a choas in the class. There is... the Sehun gang. Yerin rolled her eyes. Like every morning seeing the same scene. Can;t anything get better? Hyunjun pull Yerin hands. " I think this might got in about 20 minutes so ets go to the cafe'. Some coffee or desert after breakfast?" Hyunjun said and grinning. Yerin smile " Let's go." They both walk to the cafeteria. 

"I really dont know why that Sehun really interested in Minjung. Yeah I know Minjung is some welfare student but doesnt we just have to ignore or be friend with her?" Yerin said. "Yeah I know right, well I guess Sehun did it for fun." Hyunjun said. Yerin sighed. 

Hyunjun order two coffee and two bread when they arrived at the cafe'. They chatted and suddenly Yerin popped out Sehun gang topic.

"Hey, I have heard that Sehun gang got 5 people but why here is just 3? Where the other two? Is it just a rumors?" she asked Hyunjun. She just replied with a shrugged. Hyunjun make a curious face " I think the other two is maybe a rumors or they schooling at other school. You know become the other school gangstar?" she give her opinion. 

"Is it? Can only two make a strong group? " Yerin asked thinking about it. "You know what Yerin I have read this one book, it has said...they real gangstar is when he can handle things even if he alone. Cool right?" Hyunjun said and raised her brows. Yerin nodded and smile. 

"Yeah so cool...." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol walked to the school teacher's room. He enter it with guts.  When he enter the room all the teacher who look at him give him a judging look. "What the hell? I dont do anything wrong." he mumbled while walking to his homeroom teacher desk. He placed the book on the desk. "Here it is teacher Kim." he said with his deep voice. The teacher was suprised and jumped a little from her sit. SHe rubbed her chest in re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter