First Meeting

WHO ARE YOU? (Trust Me)

"Okay I did my research. I asked some of my celebrity friends and they were very suspicious about it, thanks to you." Bom started and she gave a folder to Dara.

"What is this?" Dara asked while looking at Bom. "

"This is the information I got about Ji Sub. Where he lives, hobbies, hangouts, favorite vacation place."

"Nicely done!" She uttered while looking at the folder.

"But really Dara it's really weird. Your reason of doing this is really weird."

"Huh? Weird? Why weird?"

"This isn't the first time you fell in love though but yet you didn't make any move the same as this before."

"What are you talking about? Before? That wasn't love. This is LOVE. Shut up and just help ne buy my new place."

"You surely are a pain in the ."

 

---------------

Dara and Bom was able to purchase a place where Ji Sub lives. Although it's not the same building but at least it's near and their window is facing each other. 

"Oh my god! 8 million dollars?! really???" Bom exclaimed.

"I know right? It's very cheap! I love it!" Dara answered excitedly.

"Cheap? Woah you must be really living an awesome life.??"

"Bom look over here." Dara pulled her out to the Terrace. 

"So that's his place? OMMO!! I see someone inside. Ommo I think it's him! ahhhh" Dara squeled.

"Cut that out! You sound like a lunatic." They saw a man walking towards his window.

"Daebak! It's my baby! Ji Sub Oppa! So Handsome!" Then the man pulled the curtain down so no one can see him.

"That was disappointing." Dara uttered completely disappointed.

"You are such a ert." Bom looked at her with disgrace.

 

Su Ji Sub's POV

After a couple of days staying at my parents house I have returned to Seoul to work on some latest project that was given to me. I don't have the interest to do them anymore but I don't have a choise. My life will be even more boring if I stop. That woman I saw a couple of days back was just irresistable. I myself was also surprise I was able to get close to her and kiss her neck. Ugh the regret me after I left her. Why did I only kiss her neck? I should have done more. I was about to undress when I noticed 2 women talking in the next building facing my home. I don't want to give a free show so I should just close the window. I was about to close it well when I noticed one of the lady in the other building looks so familiar. Where have I seen her before? That's right! The woman that night! Hmmm this is getting very interesting. And I closed the window with a smirk on my face.

 

Dara'a POV

"So what should we do next?"

"I heard he goes to this very expensive club in Seoul every Friday so that's tonight. So we should go there. I got a celebrity friend who will introduce us to him."

"Really? Woow! you're really awesome! I cannot believe you can do all this so fast!" I uttered in excitement. "So before we go, we should go shopping!!!".

"Yaaaaayyy!!" I'll drive. Bom said and took the key. "let's go!"

 

---------------------------- at the MAll------

"Wow so this is Yongsan Mall? Wow it's huge!" 

"Where should we go first? Come on Dara we don't have much time." We were so busy running all over the place. Looking every posible outfit we could wear for tonight. This is really exciting. I can't wait to meet my baby in person.

"Dara do you wear G-strings?" 

"Ya! can you lower your voice?" Bom showed me the undergarment.

"Ya! Get that thing away from me!"

"You should start wearing this now."

"Wow you drive me crazy! Put that in there." We were in the middle of choosing things to buy when 2 men approached us.

"Hello Bom noona!" Bom and I looked at the direction of that person.

"Ommo Jae Suk-ah! How are you! Jung Suk Ssi...nice to meet you here!" Bom said to the 2 men. The younger Man Jae Suk is really cute and Jung Suk is wow.......yummy!. I elbowed Bom signaling her to introduce me to them.

"Bom Noona. who's your friend?" Wow this Bom. She didn't even fudge when I elbowed her secretely. Good this Jae Suk asked.

"Hi...I'm Dara, Bom's best friend. Nice to meet both of you." I offered my hand for a shake.

"Dara Noona I'm Jae Suk and this is Jung Suk Hyung. Nice to me meet you." They booth shook my hand. 

"ya! I didn't know you could be this agressive in front of 2 cute men. I thought you only love Ji Sub." Bom whispered to me.

"It's not a sin to have fun sometimes." I whispered back while giving the 2 boys a sweet smile.

"Noona we wont stay long. Can we have your numbers?" Wow this youngster is fast. 

"Sure! Why not." I answered gleefully. After excanging number the 2 boys then left.

"Wow you bad girl. Come on let's continue shopping." Bom said. I was looking at their number excitedly. New friend. This is gonna be awesome when suddenly someone accidentaly pushed me and I know I'm gonna hit the floor any seconds now but suddenlY I stopped in mid air. What is going on? It turns out that someone was able to catch me before my body touched the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and right there and then I was so sure I was in heaven.

"SU JI SUB?" I was trying to say it outload but I felt like I couldn't move a muscle. It's really him. The love of my life. I was still staring at him and he just bowed to me.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it." And gave me his sweetest smile. I'm not dreaming am I? I was just standing there looking at his back while he walks away from me. I went back to sanity when Bom poked my forehead.

"Ya! What is wrong with you?" Bom asked me.

"I just saw Su Ji Sub." That's all I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

yes! Chapter 2 done! Thank you!!