1/1

Hard Habit To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why was he here again? Oh, yes. He has forgot, he came here to drink his sorrows away. The bottle of Hennessy in his hands never help but the bitter taste of it only remind him of how irony this reality is.

Not long ago, something has change in Seunghyun. Jiyong just can't place it whether is it cause by their work or by others factors. In the past Seunghyun has always nag him about not caring for himself and constantly working non-stop. But now, he didn't even bother to look Jiyong in the eyes. He has turned so cold that Jiyong almost shuddered from it. Jiyong thought he is stress and just ignore it.

Deep down Jiyong knows Seunghyun is treating him more than a friend. Secretly, he had get used to the attention and caring from Seunghyun and little did he know he is falling for it. But he denied it in the past and ignore all of Seunghyun's kindness.

And now here he is, being sad and all that his hyung has move on. He start to crave for Seunghyun's care more and wanted to him to be beside him . few days ago, he has move back to his villa and had stop waiting for Jiyong to return from work. Which the leader could only be disappoint that his expectation of his hyung's presence is absence.

Jiyong knows that himself is being a jerk for keep a distance between Seunghyun and being arrogant to him. And he's even sure that a month ago, Seunghyun had called him and urge him to rest but only receiving Jiyong snapping at him and hang up brutally.

To be honest, Jiyong doesn't only crave for Seunghyun, he missed him, badly, that tears has slide down his cheek uncontrollably. He feels weird for not having people nagging him. He tried talk to Seunghyun one day. He ask him about his concern, which Seunghyun answered while frowning with eyes full of exhaustion, telling him. "I'm sorry Jiyong, I have enough...I'm tired...."

His sentence may sound normal for the others but to Jiyong, he knows Seunghyun had enough about Jiyong ignoring him and he himself care selflessly for Jiyong and always getting hurt in return.

Unintentionally, Jiyong's hands grab his biceps and stop him, asking him what he had mean. Soon, Their conversation had leads to Seunghyun shouted at him tearily. "Don't you understand Kwon JiYong! I have enough! Enough about you! I have enough of being waiting on your like a little fxcking lovesick puppy!"

That's the last thing he had said to Jiyong in the quite parking lot, and drives away in his car. His voice still lingered in Jiyong's ear until today. Taking another sip from his bottle, he moves his body to the rhythm of the music being played in the club, as if to shake away the inexplicable pain in his chest.

It's true that Seunghyun does keep him alive from time to time. Because recently, without his monitoring, Jiyong has fell sick a few times in a row and his lifestyle is getting more and more disheveled. His heart is clenching so hard with an inexplicable feeling. [Is it love? No, it can't be...] That day in the studio, Jiyong had lock himself from the rest of the world, confusing about his feeling and broke down while hugging his lyrics book which is gifted by Seunghyun long ago.

If life is not getting any worse, then you are wrong. After the night, Jiyong has probably drink himself till half-blind, he saw an article on the internet, written in bold words.

BIGBANG'S TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter