PROLOGUE

Destiny

PROLOGUE

An awkward silence between them. Hara also comfortable to be silence. To be honest, she herself does not know what to talk about. It is all because of the beautiful lady in front of her right now who drag her here. This is my first time also eating at an expansive restaurant even though I am working at Mark Tuan Holdings. Thank you for bringing me here, Mrs. Tuan! Hihi

By the way, I don’t know what she want from me. It is our first time meeting each other though.

“Ehemm..” Hara coughed. Actually, she feels uncomfortable with how Mrs. Tuan look at her. She looks scary for me.

“Mrs. Tuan? I’m sorry but is there anything you want from me?” she asked bravely. You are dead, Hara! But if I did not start the conversation first, I don’t think I can continue my work at all today. Also, please don’t do anything to me. I just got this job.

“You’re the girl, Goo Hara, right?”Mrs. Tuan look at her with serious looks.

Hara just nodded. What is this? I can feel something bad will happen after this. Hara take a sip of apple juice she ordered before. So nervous!

“Hmm..You’re actually beautiful. No wonder my husband likes you” Mrs. Tuan said. Her face is still serious looking at Hara.

That sound so weird to me. I think Mrs. Tuan misunderstanding about me. Does she think I am her husband’s mistress or what? Oh, please! At least I don’t want to married to a married man. Before something worst happen, I need to stop this.

“Wait. Mr.Tuan and I don’t have any special relationship. He just my father’s long-time friend. I just meet him twice actually. Please don’t misunderstand” Hara explained.

Mrs. Tuan start to laugh after heard what Hara just said. This make me think more weird about her. Why does she laugh? I don’t get it. Or does she agreed if I become her husband’s 2nd wife?

Wuiishhh! No way! Even if she agreed, I don’t want. Why would I married to an older man while there are so many young man around me? Never!

“Why are you laughing, Mrs. Tuan?” Hara asked.

“Because you’re so funny! No wonder my husband really likes you”

OH.MY.GOD! I still don’t understand. The way she expressed it like that thing is not important at all. She sounds friendly! Different way from those previous statement she asked me even though it is the same statement. Does she really wants me for her husband?

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Tuan. I don’t get it. Why did you say like that? Why do you want to meet me? Did I do something wrong with you? If yes, please forgive me then”

Mrs. Tuan just smile. Hara’s words make her love that woman already. No wonder her husband praise Hara. Hara is really beautiful. I like her already! She agreed with her husband’s words. It is true when I am face to face with Hara right now.

“Don’t worry. You did nothing wrong with aunty. This is our first meeting, right” this time Mrs. Tuan sounds softer.

Hara feels relieved. But still, she is so curious why does she want to meet her?

“Then, why do you want to meet me, Mrs. Tuan?”

“Just call me aunty. No need to be formal when you’re with me, okay?”

Hara just quiet when Mrs. Tuan said like that.

“I’m sorry, Hara if aunty disrupt your work. But, I really want to meet you. Uncle always praise you and make me want to meet Hara so much. I wanna see how Hara look like until she can attract my husband’s heart”

She feels weird again. About Mr. Tuan again?

“Aunty, your husband and I …..”

“I know. You guys are not in a special relationship or what. Hara also don’t misunderstand. My husband praise you and like Hara like his own daughter” Mrs. Tuan explained.

Lucky! HAHA I still can’t accept it if she wants me to married her husband. I will never!

“So, how’s your work at my son’s company? Doing great?” Mrs. Tuan asked.

“So far so good. I like it there. Everyone is so nice to me” Hara said. Except your son, Mark. Hara continue but just in her mind.

“Do you like my son?” Mrs. Tuan asked me again.

Mwoya? Why does she have to ask me that question out of all?

“Hehehe I don’t get your question aunty” Hara replied. Do not ask me that question again please.

“I want you to make my son fall in love again” Mrs. Tuan continued.

WHUT?! Why she asked me? Does she not know that I am her son no.1 enemy? Ahh I forgot, of course she does not know at all because he is such a good actor in front of the others.

“Why me, aunty? Why not anyone else?”

“Because you’re the right one. You are actually Mark’s ideal type. Please Hara, I want to see him happy again. I realized after you work there, my son always smiling these days. Not like before” Mrs. Tuan explained.

Hmmm I feel wrong somehow. But why me? And did something happened to Mark before? Whatever it is, I want to know more about Mark’s history.

“Do you agree, Hara?”Mrs. Tuan continued.

“Hmmm…Actually it will be hard for me since Mark doesn’t really like me. I hope you understand, aunty” Hara replied. Mrs. Tuan looks so disappointed. Do I have to help them?

“As a parent, I’m begging you, Hara. I choose you because aunty trust you. You’re a good girl” Mrs. Tuan begged. Please Hara...

Hara takes a deep breath before answering, ”Okay, I will try. But aunty must tell me everything that happened to Mark before this first. And I will not guarantee whether I can success or not, aunty” Hara said.

Is this the right decision, Hara? Are you sure?

“Oh my god, thank you so much Hara! Aunty is so happy for Mark. Actually, like this. Mark…………………………………………………………………………………………………..” Mrs. Tuan told everything to me. From the story, I could tell Mark is a kind and cheerful person before that incident. But now, you look so arrogant and cold person. You are so mystery, Mark Tuan.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I will post first chapter as soon as possible! Please anticipate it guys! Don't forget to subscribe and left a comment. THANK YOU! MUAH