Yeobo, I have it on my phone

Jigsaw Fit

Wow.”

What wow? I'm embarassed right now.”

I was able to see a side of you that I've never seen before.”

What side?”

A sensual side”

Eyy. You're lying.”

Seriously. You were really y.”

You're lying.”

I'm going to watch this over and over again. I'm gonna download this on my phone.”

 

 

 

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what)
Voulez vous coucher avec mo

 

“HYUNG!! Aish… This man!”

 

“Huh?” I paused the video momentarily and remove my earphones to hear what this punk is gonna say. This should be important.

 

“Sangwoo-hyung invited us for dinner tonight,” Jungshin informed me.

 

“Oh. That's great.” I said while standing up and started keeping my phone. “Where's Yongwha-hyung and Minhyukie?”

 

“They have gone first to the resto. They asked me to pick you up cause you're not responding to our SNS.” He sighed with multiple tsked sound.

 

“Ah jinja. That's why my phone keeps on vibrating.” We are currently walking down the hall toward the main entrance, the guitar case on my right shoulder and while I checked the SNS they sent me. 14 messages within 5 minutes. Wow! My tall dongsaeng on my side, keeps on blubbering and scolding me for not responding immediately.

 

“Seriously, hyung. How many times have you watched the video you saved in your phone? Have you not memorized the whole dance. I think with practice, you can replicate it.” Jungshin teasingly laughed his heart out. He is really finding this a good opportunity to make fun with me.

 

“Mind you own business, will you? And besides, we had our practice already. That's my way of recharging nowadays, you punk.”

 

“Yeah, right. You are being recharged, with the way you smile like an idiot every time you watch. You're going crazy, hyung.”

 

We arrived at the restaurant our manager would always bring us to. It serves one of the best Korean beef which we dearly loved but seldom eat due to deadly busy schedule. The three who have arrived ahead of us have started grilling the much desired beef.

 

“Oh. You came at last. We are beginning to wonder whether a fairy sprinkled fairy dust on Jonghyun's mind and deny an offering of food,” Yonghwa laughed. He moved a bit to the right to give room for the additional people. “What took you so long?”

 

“Apparently, Jonghyun-hyung here has drowned himself with the video of sister-in-law. AGAIN,” Jungshin explained.

 

“Jonghyun-ah. Get your act together! Here. Eat some beef,” Yonghwa transferred some pieces of Korean beef on my plate which I received gratefully.

 

Korean beef is so delicious, it successfully made me forget Seungyeon's dance for a while. We chat about random things apart from work: upcoming guestings, interviews and variety shows. At times like this, we refrain from talking about stuffs that are related to work. Just constantly talking about it can drain every drop energy left in our tired bodies.

 

We are talking about some memorable moments during our concert in Japan when Sangwoo-hyung suddenly mentioned about watching Six Flying Dragons last night.

 

“That series is worth the wait. The cast line-up were really good. Most of all, the women in there! Aigoo, they fight the fights their own way. Seungyeon-ssi is really lucky to work with those people.”

 

“About that. I've read the news and some reactions from Netizens. It seems she's getting a good feedback from the audience with her performance. Considering that she's a rookie who's playing a big and heavy role such as Lady Min's,” commented Minhyuk.

 

My ears are feeling ticklish right now and the butterflies in my stomach are somersaulting continuously. I can only smile proudly in response to their comments. Why do I feel like this even if it's not I who's playing Lady Min? Maybe this is how it feels like, being proud of my pretty, little, bear wife.

 

“She looks to classy, elegant but fierce with those handboks she's wearing. It it's you're first time watching her on T.V., I think it would not even cross your mind that she has the deadly charm while dancing to the tune of Lady Marmalade,” Jungshin, once again, started with his teasing laughs.

 

“Haha! Jonghyun-ah. It's been a wonder to many fans how you were able to resist those irresistible charms of hers.

 

“More than resisting, the question should be how was I able to hold myself back. I wasn't able to resist her charms. From the start, I fell for it. Holding myself back whenever I'm with her is entirely a different question.”

 

I can vividly remember those times when I want to hold her hands but can' t cause it'll be too awkward since we just met the second time in Japan. Our memories from WGM, whenever I stare at her luscious lips or her cute cheeks when she blushes from my random, innocent compliments about her beauty. Always. My heart who start to beat faster and palms would began sweating cold sweats. Always. During these times that I am thankful for meeting someone like her.

 

And my phone rings but this time I am able to pick it up and answered. Hearing from the other end that it's the angel of my life, it seems that my lips unconsciously turned up based from the reactions of my friends who begin with their session of teasing.

 

“Yah! Stop that! I'm talking to Seungyeon!” Yes! They stopped their teasing but their sneering stares are overwhelming.

 

“Seungyeon-ah. Sorry about that.”

 

“Where are you now, oppa?”

 

“We're at a resto nearby the agency. Sangwoo-hyung treated us for Korean beef.”

 

“I see. We finished filming earlier than expected. I was wondering if we can meet? You know. I still have to do some things to cover-up with my shortcoming for the past months.”

 

“Right now? As much as I want us to meet, I would rather prefer that you take your time now to rest. You've been busy lately. You still have time tomorrow right? Maybe I can drop by at your place tomorrow.”

 

“That's so sweet of you, oppa. But I insist. I'll bring coffee for you and your friends.”

 

“There's no need for you to do that. Besides, we're already about to finish our meal. You should rest.”

 

There was silence from the other line before Seungyeon came back and said she understood. Good girl.

 

“Thanks, oppa. Good night. Saranghae.”

 

“Me too. Saranghae. See you tomorrow.” I know she's a responsible and loving girl. But she badly needs rest. Filming a drama is deadly tiring. However, shooting for a saeguk is an entirely different story. They have to wear those heavy clothes almost all day. For her, as Lady Min is a refined woman, she has to sit up elegantly every time. She once told me that it usually takes over an hour just to fix her hair and clothes. Yeah. She needs sleep. I might bring some ingredients tomorrow so I can cook for her nutritious food.

 

“Guys, I have to go now.” I take my last bite of the beef, drink water before collecting my things.

 

“Right away? Why so sudden?” Minghyk asked.

 

“I have to go shopping for some ingredients. Bye!” I almost shouted telling them as I hurriedly went back to my car and started driving to the nearest market in town.

 


Dear friends,

Here is another chapter for you. Who have watched Seungyeon's y dance countless times? Raise your hand! Me! My sister and I have been watching it reguarly and been trying to imitate her movements. haha!!! We're not that good dancers tho but realized that what she did was definitely amazing. Those steps were kinds hard. But most of all, Jonghyun's face at that time. LMAO. He's like a erted ahjussi. haha!! Considering that he's drunk at that time. We are really wondering how he was able to keep his sanity that night. LOL.

For those who have subscribed to this story. Thank you so much. I am being motivated because of you guys. For those who left encouraging comments, once again, thank you. Thank you for spending more of your time leaving message of support and encouragement.

I am almost at the end of my promised 5 chapter- story. Actually, three but I enjoyed writing this so much so I extended it a little.

For now, I have started brewing another story idea. Hopfully, it will materialize since I am planning to start preparing myself for my upcoming student teaching next semester. Yup. I'm a proud soon-to-be-teacher. haha!!

Also, I may not be able post the last chapter for the next two to three days. It's Christmas!!! Have a lot to prepare!!!

in connection to that, MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.!!! GOD BLESS

 

Love lots,

Kiara :D