Mister Kim

Mister Kim

Kibum sighed dramatically whilst rolling his eyes, shooting Jonghyun his best death glare despite the fact that the latter probably couldn’t see it.

“Remind me again…What the are we doing in the janitor’s closet?” the younger asked sharply, Jonghyun merely laughing heartedly and lacing his fingers with Kibum’s.

“Come on ‘Bummie…Isn’t this romantic? Having a secret affair in the closet on Halloween?” questioned Jonghyun rhetorically with an impish grin.

“I have no idea what your idea of ‘romantic’ is, but this definitely isn’t mine.” replied Kibum, scowling at Jjong but keeping his hand locked firmly with his nevertheless.

“You’re such a party pooper, yeobo,” Jonghyun whined. “All I wanted to do was share some quality time with my boyfriend, but obviously you don’t appreciate the gesture.”

Kibum rolled his eyes playfully, giving Jjong’s hand a small squeeze.

“Of course I appreciate it, you idiot…I just don’t fancy being cramped in such a small space. We can’t even do anything.”

Jonghyun blinked once. Then twice. Then smirked cheekily before moving his head closer to Kibum’s.

“I personally think that there’s plenty we could do.” he whispered into Kibum’s ear, sending a wave of shivers down the younger’s spine and a basket of butterflies into his stomach.

“J-Jjong…there’s students outside,” Kibum reminded with a stutter, a deep shade of crimson spreading across his cheeks.

“Jjong?” repeated Jonghyun, teasingly running his hands over the smooth skin beneath Kibum’s shirt. “I think I prefer Mister Kim.”

Kibum’s breath hitched in his throat, both from the warm hands caressing his waist and the words spilling from his boyfriend’s mouth.

“Jongh-“, Kibum began, only to be cut off by the older male.

“Mister Kim,” Jjong corrected quickly, smirking as Kibum bit his lip nervously.

Kibum sighed…he knew Jonghyun could be stubborn, but seriously?

“Fine. Mister Kim, do you realise the trouble we’ll be in if we’re caught?”

“Does it look like I care?” whispered Jonghyun huskily in in response, before taking hold of Kibum’s chin gently and moving his face closer to his own.

The blush on Kibum’s cheeks only intensified, and he his lips in order to keep them moist. Jonghyun glanced at Kibum’s lips briefly as he did so, before lifting his gaze back up to Kibum’s eyes as he inched his face even closer. Kibum slowly gave in and moved his arms to wrap around Jjong’s neck gently, tilting his head slightly as he brushed his lips over Jjong’s with half-lidded eyes.

 A small grin appeared on Jonghyun’s face, and just as he went to capture Kibum’s lips fully with his own, the closet door was pulled open abruptly, the two men detaching themselves as quickly as possible. Key and Jonghyun stared in shock and worry at the students who had opened the door, unconsciously flattening their hair and clothes as the silence thickened.

After a small length of silence, Kibum coughed awkwardly, stepping out of the closet with his boyfriend right in tow.

“Ahem…what is it that you kids are doing here in such a hurry?” asked Jonghyun awkwardly, his professional demeanour returning when addressing the students.

The four students gave each other an amused look before looking over the two teachers critically.

“The Halloween Hide ‘N Go Seek games have begun, sir,” replied one student, before smirking evilly in a way that caused Jonghyun and Kibum to gulp simultaneously. “But I could ask the same question to you.”

Jonghyun and Kibum shot each other quick worried glance, before returning their gaze to the students.

“Um, well you see Yoogeun…Mister Kim and I were having a very important discussion that we thought wasn’t appropriate for the student’s ears.” replied Kibum, Jonghyun snorting in laughter at the former’s use of ‘Mister Kim.’

“Discussion my ,” murmured another student, Kibum flashing him a harsh glare that caused the student to cower slightly.

“Ah, anyway…If that’s all then, you kids better go hide. Mister Kim and I will be off, so good luck.” stated Jonghyun awkwardly, ignoring Kibum’s muttering about ‘oh, how the tables had turned.’

“Oh, but Mister Kim…” started Yoogeun just as Kibum and Jjong had begun to walk away.

“Yes, Mr Jung?” prompted Kibum with a raised eyebrow.

“What’s in it for us? You know…if we keep quiet.”

Kibum and Jonghyun whipped their heads around to face each other, both with identical, tense looks resting upon their faces.

“You wouldn’t…” spoke Jonghyun, frowning harshly in the student’s direction.

“Oh, I think I would. After all, you are the one who gave me a D in music theory.” replied Yoogeun with a smirk, raising an eyebrow cheekily at Jonghyun’s gobsmacked look.

Kibum blinked before turning his head to face Jonghyun with a glare. Shaking his head, a mischievous smirk appeared on his lips slowly, provoking a loud gulp from Jonghyun.

“You got us into this mess Mister Kim, so I believe it’s only fair that you’re the one to get us out. See you later…Jjongie!”

And that was the last Jonghyun heard of Kibum before he sauntered away and left Jonghyun to fend for himself.

Oh yes…Karma was a .