Fairy and vampire hybrid??

Infatuation & Treasured

"Kill me already." You say to your mom. "What breed is he??"

"Ask him yourself. He's coming right now."Your mom said looking out the double doors of the office doors.

 

You inwardly groan. He started walking to the office doors with a smile on his pretty little face.

Image result for Ok Taecyeon

"Hey babe." He said as he entered and gave your mom a peck on the cheek. Your mom giggled and went back to work.

He looked at you and said," The name's Taecyeon. Ok Taecyeon." He held out his hand for a handshake.

"Choi Hannah." Instead of giving him a handshake, you fist bump his hand and gave it a high five.

" So I've heard alot about you from your mom."He said nicely.

You ignored what he said and you said quietly," What is your breed?"

"Hm..?" He said ,"What did you say??"

So he isn't a vampire. You thought.

"I said what is your breed?" You repeated.

"I'm half vampire and half fairy." He said.

"Wait.." You say.

"I knew you were going to ask that question so I tried to keep your mind off the posibility that I was a vampire. Your thoughtful face of what else to try on me was priceless." He said chuckling.

-.-

You ask him some other questions and went back to class.

You learned that you were goig to have a step brother. You forgt hisname but it sonds realy familiar.

So you just walk back to class. Once classes were over, you went to the office so you can brag to your mom about your straight A's. Once you were right in front of the door,you hear your mom yelling at some people.

It reminded you of some tme ago when your mom scolded some Exo members. You no longer have a bond with them or Bts since Hyuna *cough* took them all.

You open the door and walked inside. There you see obviously for the second time Baekhyun and Sehun standing in front of your mom. "Hey mom. Hey step-dad. Hey Baekhyun and Sehun." You said facing the person once you said their name.

"Hey honey." Your mom and step-dad repled at the same time.

"What's wrong now??" You ask your mom.

"Oh nothing." Baekhyun, Sehun, and your mom said.

You turn to your mom's boyfriend and dragged him into your mom's little office. You made him sit and you took out your progress report.

He took it and looked it over. "Ok... how do you even manage these grades?!?!"

"I dunno" You reply.

Your mom came in a few minutes later and you took your progress report and shoved it in her hands.

"Nice job honey." she said without even looking at the progress report.

You smiled at her and went out of the office.

Today is a Tuesday but since tommorrow was the start of the 3 day break, everyone was excited for the day to end.

Good thing classes are over. You thought.

You were heading torwards your dorm when you felt a hand around your waist followed by some feet running.

You turn around once you hear the feet stoping. "What do you want?" you said to some boys that looked unfamiliar. They ignored you and turned to the guy that had his arm around your waist.

"Hey Get over here pipsqueak. " They said playfully.

"Never." The familiar voice said.

"   -.-*    What are you guys doing?!?!" You said a bit louder than before.

"Don't worry babe we're just playing a game of tag." A familiar voice said.

You roll your eyes at their immature behavior and made an attept to run to your room.

"Let me go Baekhyun." You said partially screaming.

He didn't let you go but he followed you until you were in your dorm.

You put your class materials on your desk and entered the bathroom.

"Go away Baekhyun." You warned. "Before I stab your private."

"Fine." He said and walked torward your bed and sat down.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hi everyone!! ^.^ Thanks to those who subscribed!! Please comment!

 

 

 

Ok so....

 

 

 

 

So I know this guy that likes me but I don't like him. He asked me out on a date to the movies but I rejected him. Now he ignores me in class and school. We still text each other but just as friends. He says he doesn't like me anymore but I know that isn't true because my best friend ever since first grade over heard him saying that he still likes me and that I was a trash can. He hates kpop. In my eyes he is very ugly.

When we talk to each other on social media, he always calls me a trash can. I hate him.

* I hate him that is why I spam him kpop pictures knowing that it pisses him off.