Sweet talker

Nothing On You GD Style

 

"If I told you I was perfect I’d be lying

If there’s something I’m not doing girl I’m tryin’"

 

 

“Come on.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

Sigh. “Baby, please. I’m sorry.”

 

Dara finally spares him a glance but not before releasing the heavy air that is trapped in her chest in a tired and exasperated sigh. Jiyong is slightly relieved because if anything, this gesture indicates that she’s not really that mad. She can never be that mad, no, especially when he is apologizing and is sincere with it. He didn’t mean to forget about today. Tonight.

 

He moves from his spot at the balcony, dropping his pleading eyes momentarily to look at her small hands on her side before grabbing them both with his in a tight grip. He rubs his thumbs at the back of her hand and secures her fingers in his palms in a tight grasp. “I didn’t mean to, you know that,” he says, and at the corner of his eyes the candle light on the round glass table melted in half shines. He sighs again then leans his head forward as he raises her hands closer and kisses her knuckles. “I’m sorry. I’m just so sorry.” He says, his voice reflecting his regret.

 

Her eyes meet his and despite his situation (he still has to appease her), Jiyong finds himself instantly drowning in those deep brown orbs. Her large eyes that embodies her wholeness, her beauty and her soul are engulfing him, making him feel like he was falling in a deep abyss, pulling him in, dragging him deep there is no way he’ll ever go up again.

 

 

"I know I’m no angel

No, no, no."

 

 

“Jiyong I…”, she wets her lips and wavers from his gaze. The cold food lay on the table and he can just imagine how hard she worked, the effort she put in just to prepare everything and make it a perfect night. “This just keeps happening.” She goes back to him. “This can’t keep happening Jiyong. You can’t always forget or get caught in a jam or be chasing a deadline or doing someone else a favor.” She sighs again and through her searching eyes, indeed, he sees that this can’t keep going. He doesn’t exactly like seeing her tired and sport a defeated frown.

 

“I know baby, that’s why I’m apologizing.”

 

Jiyong leans to plant a kiss on her forehead to rid of the creases that has formed on her skin.

 

“You won’t hate me because I had to save a life right?”

 

“Saving Seungri’s isn’t saving a life.” She rolls her eyes.

 

“No, no, no Dar. You see, he would have lost his life if I hadn’t gone there. Boss would have had his head if it wasn’t for me. And Chaerin would kill him for messing the opportunity to get on her dad’s good side.”

 

“It’s his mess.”

 

“Yes, but he’s my friend. My brother, almost. I can’t just let anything that morbid happen to him.” He shakes his head slightly. “If it were a few broken bones I wouldn’t have intervened. I do agree that he needs some good beating, which I probably will be bestowing upon him tomorrow because his ruckus caused me a night with my maiden…” Jiyong smiles slyly at her. “Well… almost.”

 

Dara looks up at him and then after a fraction of a moment, she finally smiles. It’s a small smile, it’s barely even there, but the nature of it, the familiar curling of the corner of her lips lightens his heart still. “Why do I love you so much?”

 

He smiles and slides his arms behind her back as he claims her lips in a long, needy kiss. Their body collides as they let body language do the talking, their hearts one.

 

“You love me because I’m a good kisser.” His breath mingles with hers and she smiles on his lips and nods. The night air breezes past through them as she tips her toes and plants another kiss at his lips. The air blew her hair the moment he pulls the clip that held them up. His fingers courses through her brown tresses, soft like silk. “You’re beautiful.” He whispers in her ears.

 

 

"If you see me at the party conversating

That doesn’t mean telephone numbers are exechangin’

I know I’m no angel, girl.

But I’m not so bad…... you should know there’s"

 

 

“I heard that before.”

 

Jiyong chuckles and pulls her just enough to look at her face.

 

“Yeah? Are you tired of hearing it?” Dara’s thumb and index finger flies up to gesture an amount and his chest vibrates in a silent laugh. “Well I’m not tired of saying it. As long as I’m seeing you I’m going to keep telling you that. And I intend to keep it that way forever, babe.”

 

Dara tilts her head and looks at him in awe. “You are such a sweet talker.” She shakes her head and he raises and amused brow. “You know, that’s how you got me sweeping off of my feet.”

 

“Not my kiss?”

 

Dara laughs and Jiyong starts to pull her back inside the living room, leaving the blown off candle and cold food outside. “And that. I mean, who kisses their date in the first meeting? You are so weird and a bit erted.”

 

“Everyone does it.” He says as they sit on the mattress of their couch. Dara takes her black pumps off her foot before fully settling down. Jiyong kicks one shoe farther, to which he earns a slap on the arm. “Everyone kisses on their first date.” He tells her.

 

“On a blind date?” Dara raises her eyebrows as her back hits the soft cushion.

 

Jiyong shrugs then places an arm around her. “That’s my style.”

 

“GD style, huh?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“…”

 

He turns to her and sees her face in a state that is between worrying and longing. Then the little of her hands reach to his face.

 

“I hope you don’t do that to everyone you’re meeting for the first time.”

 

Jiyong smiles and holds her hands in place, his thumb brushing her smooth skin.

 

“I only did it with you.”

 

Dara nods but he can still see the worry in her eyes.

 

“You don’t expect me kissing Chaerin’s father nor your brother right?”

 

Dara finally laughs and it’s such music to his ears. He can’t believe how he still finds the sound of her so soothing, and he believes he’ll never grow tired of it. Or her smile. Or her smell. Or the taste of her lips. Or the offending smell of her burnt cookies. He’s going to love this girl and there will be no limit for it. Even her cooking won’t stop him.

 

“Oh God I can’t believe I’m married to you.” Dara says as she ends her laugh breathlessly. Her eyes twinkles with the little moist brought about by her fit.

 

“Agree. I can’t believe I’m going to taste your cooking every day ‘til death do us part’.”

 

“Oh shush, Ji.” Dara leans away from him and turns her body to fully face him. “You would have found out how I’ve improved if you hadn’t gone all Superman and saved Seungri’s .”

 

“Life.” Jiyong corrected as he sat up straight. “It’s Seungri’s life I saved. I can still eat them you know.”

 

“No.” Dara raises her index finger at him. “It’s lost its taste already. It’s cold and it’s not tasty anymore.”  

 

Jiyong shrugs, smirking as he pulls her back to him. “You can always cook for me again.” He says as their fronts collide again and he traps her in his arms. “As for now, I know something warm and tasty that will definitely ease my hunger.”

 

He ran his fingers at her back at the spine, from her covered waist and up to the part where her crimson dress doesn’t touch the skin of her back anymore. He feels her shiver as he reaches her neck, her silky hair brushing his skin.

 

In his life he’s met different girls but none of them compares to her. Not even Angelina Jolie has a chance in taking her throne in his life, no matter how much he might like her. She’s ‘it’. The one girl meant as an answer to all his dreams.

 

“And it’s lonely being just us two. How about we add another member?”

 

Jiyong reaches up and kisses her jaw and she smiles lovingly. Somehow in the middle of all these he wonders how long his chest could hold the feeling that he’s sure is about to burst.

 

 

"Beautiful girls all over the world

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted

They got nothing on you, baby

Nothing on you, baby"

 

 

He’s ready. He’s ready for a family.

 

“Are you sure?” Dara asks but doesn’t sound a bit unsure nor does her face looks worried. If anything, she looks and sounds happy. Contented. Because she knows what he’ll be saying.

 

Jiyong smirks. “Sure. You do want to make this night perfect, right? Let me make it.”

 

Dara laughs loudly, her form looming over him in the couch. “Oh my God you are so good with words.”

 

“That’s my style.” He says before he pulls her thigh and lets her straddle him. Her arms tangle on his neck and he inhales the scent of her skin. “And I know I attract a lot of girls because of my sweet talking. That’s what you’re really trying to say a while ago” —Dara tilts her head and raises an amused brow, eyes large and on all ears—“but I look only at you.

 

“’Cause they got nothing on you, baby.”

 

Then Dara leans down. Jiyong continues

.

“Nothing.” Kiss.. “On.” Kiss.. “You.”

 

Kiss..

 

GD Style.

 

 

"They might say ‘Hi’, and I might say ‘Hey’

But you shouldn’t worry about what they say

‘Cause they got nothing on you, baby

 

Nothing on you, baby

 

Yeah."