Chapter 2

Forgiveness Ain't That Easy

SYASYA'S POV

Once again, back to being single like I used to be. Well, honestly, I am not even sure whether the word 'single' should be my current status for now. I mean, I've been avoiding myself away from him for a few weeks, ignoring all of his text messages which I know will contain those sweet, heart-catching word that might be a trap to get me back and the whole entire thing will repeat itself.

I've had enough of being neglected and I'm never going to be blinded by sweet, pampering words no more. Basically, action speaks louder than words, and he needs to fully learn that. Just by saying would never change a thing if you ain't taking action to improve it. As usual, my non-stop vibrating phone will always distract my concentration every minute that passed. UGH!

 

"Wonder when this will end... Oh God!" I sighed to myself placing my head on my wooden study table when finally the vibration stop

 

I waited for a few second before reaching out for it and managed to find our a couple of voice messages in my Whatsapp. I forced myself not to listen to it but the emphatize side of me was strongly asking me to. Should I?

tumblr_myvbwjoRA01sd6kvvo1_500.jpg

"Stop denying that you're actually missing him Sya! Be true to yourself!!" I scolded myself with my fingers already on standby to press the play button

"UGH!! FINE!! Just listen to it once and that's it!! Don't fall for it!! It's basic courtesy to at least listen to what the person send. Phew, here we go," I took a deep breath and listen to all of the voice messages

***

-FLASHBACK TO PAST FEW DAYS ON HOW DEVASTATED JAY WAS TO BE APART FROM HER WHILE SENDING THE VOICE MESSAGES-

tumblr_m9w2k6SwMl1qmz0vwo3_250.jpg

"babe, I know I'm in the wrong. Can you please answer my calls so I could explain exactly what happened? Please?"

"sweetheart I know you're frustrated, before you yell at me I was about to apologise and explain but you cut me off. give me a chance please? I still love you no matter what. Reple me <3"

"haiz... it's been a week and no news about you. Not even a text. I totally know how it felt now. Baby please, I swear whatever I've done won't happened again. Tsk..I missed you so much"

"Sya, its almost two weeks love. I missed everything about you. I can't sleep, eat, can't do anything without you. I get my karma and I realised my mistakes. I'm truly sorry..tsk...incase you can't sleep at night, I'll sing for you alright? (singing soothingly) Sleep tight princess"

"three weeks had passed. Sya sweetheart please give any sign of respond. Even hearing your breath would do. Please do not give up on me, on our love. You're still mine, no one can replace. Look, I've experience what you felt, I'm sorry for treating you coldly, neglected you. I miss our moments, your touch, your lips, your company. Tsk.. even if I have to quit my job as an idol, for you I would. I don't want to lose you Sya, I want to be your first and last love. Tsk... can we meet one day? I'm begging you...haiz..,"

-BACK TO CURRENT TODAY-

Before my fingers were tempted to press the following voice messages, I stopped myself by throwing my phone towards my bed as I closed my eyes to try and forget what I've heard which was not an easy thing to do. No Sya!! It can be another trap. History will repeat itself! No!! I should distract myself! Yes that was what I must do.

I got ready wearing my favourite denim outfit and did a light make up right infront of my dressing table mirror. I was busy touching up on my mascara, when those voice messages caused me to overthink. Does he really meant it? The urge to forgive him was so overwhelming but remembering about his post on Instagram, killed my urge to do so. Once ready, I stepped out of the house and took a stroll around my neighbourhood area.

Two Hours Later...

I decided to stop by some small snack stores to fill my empty stomach before going back to have a proper dinner meal at home when out of a sudden, I was being blocked by two annoying looking youths who looked like they are the type to always get into trouble.

 

"Ayy, young lady, where are you off to huh? Want to join us? Trust me it would be fun," one of them with a nose piercing offered

"Ermm, no thanks, I'm in a rush," I came out with an excuse

"In a rush for what? Hmm?? Just join us, we need company," he forced in a flirtish way, touching my arm

"NO, and don't touch me!!!" I yelled furiously

"Oooo we have a tough one here. You know what they always say about tough ones? They must learn how to follow instructions. You're coming with us! We're going to have a wonderful night together. Muahahahaa," both of them laughed and their breath stains reeked of alcohol

 

I wanted to scream but my mouth was being covered by a cloth and their strength were way too strong for me to struggle free however I kept fidgeting harshly. Only one person came into my mind, and I could not help it but to cry as my heart yell for his presence.

Jay's POV

Now it was my turn to date the misery on my own with the loneliness and silence occupying my life for the past weeks without the girl of dreams by my side. As remorse as I am now, no point using words because I've tried it and no changes were being made. My careless actions have caused my relationship to be ruin and my greed towards fame kills my motivation to commit more to my own love life.

?c=isi&im=%2F8742%2F87398742%2Fpics%2F31

"I'm such a douchebag!" I exclaimed to myself

 

Every day I've thought of ways to get her back but I know, once you have betrayed your trust towards someone, that might be the end of it. I could only pray and let the above design my love fate between me and her. Only God knows my real intention and only He knows whether to give me a second chance to redeem my mistakes. If ever I do have that chance, promise I'll not put it to waste.

The emptiness was slowly killing me that I grabbed my leather jacket and went out to get some fresh air to not fill my mind with negative thoughts and maybe composing songs would help.

Syasya's POV

I was totally experiencing fear and panic attack right now with my mind blank of thinking about alternative solutions. I was being dragged like some sort of a prisoner who was being punished severly by the officers. I did not know what will happened to me. I'm surrounded by the blanket of extreme fear when a man's silhouette appeared right before the three of us.

 

"Let her go," he said in a warning tone

"Mind your own business freak,"

"How dare you have no respect towards women. Now I'm going to say for the last time, let her go and no one get's hurt," he warned again

"Pfft, ahahahah you're kidding bro. Only you against the two of us? Piece of cake man,"

 

I could clearly see whoever was in front of us clenching his fist tightly. He has a familiar hairstyle, familiar body posture and he loves wearing leather jacket too. Hmm... it couldn't be.... 

thumb_COLOURBOX7329558.jpg