Will You?

Will You?

Hey,do you still remember? The first time we met.

That's where and when our journey began.

Your beautiful eyes,lips,face,everything cast a spell on me. The way you talk,the way you laugh,the way you dance,the way you eat,everything,cast a spell on me. The spell make me unable to forget about you. I really don't care because I love it.

The way you call me " oppa " , it sometimes make me fall into the bluish sky. The feeling make me doesn't want to wake up and leave from it.

Because of the dating ban,we couldn't be together.

 

We'll always hang out together. Eating together,watching each other practicing,helping with practices,perform together, joking together, shopping together,watching fashion shows together and many more.

 

We even sleep on the sofa,cuddling each other too. Haha that was funny.

You remember that time? It's when both of our groups hang out at my group's dorm. We were all watching movies. A lot of movies! But then you fell asleep on me. I help you to warm up by hugging you closer. Eventually, I fell asleep too even when the movie hasn't end. We end up cuddling each other. As other members are so evil,they left us sleeping on the sofa without waking us up even after the movie end. It hurt my back,sleeping at the sofa. But I didn't bother,because,you're there,waking with me.

That time,we still didn't know each other feelings. So,when we wake up in such that situation, both of us blushed. I love to see your face,blushed and become redder than tomato. It's cute.

 

Then there's rumors.. You know what I mean by rumors. It was all false. I never date nor even like or crush all those girls. It always you,in my heart. You're the only Queen. I'm sorry because all those false new hurt you so much.

 

Oh and there's that time too! When you read a magazine about how to know the guy you like,like you back. 

I was angry and sad at the same time when I knew you has someone in your heart. I tried to forget you. But it just way too hard. You always there,for me,with me,every time,when I need you the most,you never leave me. So,I decided to tease you instead. I know,sometimes I teased and joked way too far. That one day,you end up crying and run away from practice because of me. You also will sometimes skip your meal. I don't like it when that happened. After I realized that it was all my fault,I become very angry of myself for not taking care of your heart. I almost crazy when you didn't reply my calls and messages. So,I decide to go to your dorm and meet you personally to ask for your forgiveness. It's winter that time. And can you imagine the coldness? It's freezing. I almost become an ice cube before I reach your dorm. I also almost give up. But,I keep on walking to my destination. And thank goodness, you open the door letting me in. You also say you forgive me. Only God knows how happy am I that time.

 

One day,when we were eating at a restaurant with only the two of us. I'm so happy. I don't know how,but somehow we managed to eat in peace. No camera,no media,no other members,no YG,no fans around us and no noises.

We talked about a lot of things. But then,the memorable moment began. It's when we're playing 20 questions. After many questions, the important question began by you.

" Who's in your heart? "

" You. Who's in your heart? "

" You. Am I special in there? "

" Yes. Am I special in there too? "

" Yes. Will my place stay forever? "

" Yes. Forever. Will my place in your heart will stay forever too? “

" Yes. Eternal. Are you mine? "

" No. " your facial change to sad and depress when you hear this. But them,it changed into happy again when you hear my next question.

" Will you be my girlfriend? "

" Yes. Will you be my boyfriend? "

" Of course. "

I'm happy and I know you're happy too. We started dating at the moment. Sorry that I couldn't do anything special and its you the one who make us said the truth about our feelings. It's supposed to be me since I'm the guy. But I guess because its us,then it probably normal.

Time pass,and your dating ban are lifted too. I'm so happy about it. I'm happy too when we announced our relationship to everyone officially. I'm glad that there are no one who disagree.

We pass through a lot of sweet and hard moment together. And we did it. Now we're here.

 

Baby,I'm sorry if I always trouble you with all my problems,my jokes,my rumors and everything. But it was all the past.

 

Because now,I'm waiting for your answer. The answer for the most important question that will only happen once in our life. I wish you'll say yes. Because just by that one word that contain 3 alphabet,you are legally my wife. My beloved wife. My forever wife for my life. My one and only baddest female.

After all, a King only bow to his Queen. And my queen,is you. My HunChae.Know and understand this forever,that I'll always love you.

A Dragon will always love to fly in his beloved Sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first SkyDragon fanfic.

Tell me what you think! Is it too cheesy?

This is the time when Ji is proposing to Chae.