Chapter 2

Love?

JIHYO P.O.V

I lays on my bed while thinking about Kai.He's nice.Is he an idol?Hmm...If I got internet for my phones, I will watch his performance if he an idol.But...The business card.Is he works for business?Aigoo...How can I meets him again?

Suddenly,my phone vibrate.I takes my phone.It's a message from an unknown.Hmm...Nugu?I press the open button.The message popped.

Hye,Jihyo...

Hmm...Who are you?

This is me Jihyo ah...

Who?

Hahaha....Kai... ^.^

Kai?Really?

I laughs in shy when I see Kai.I takes his business card and looks at the number on phone.The same as the number from card.

What are you doing right now?

Laying on my bed...

You don't has any works?

Hmm....What I has to tell him?The truth or lie?Aigoo...Kyah!Song Jihyo!Thinks!!

It's okay if you don't want to answer...

I sigh in relief.He just likes reading my mind.Woah...

What are you doing?

Playing basketball with my friends...

So why you texting me?

I'm bored...I'm rest right now...

Oh...

Do you can come to my house?

What?!

I smiles shyly.Come to his house?But...Did mother allows me?She must be no.

When is it?

Today?I miss to see your beautiful faces...

What the...Omo!He says my faces looks beautiful!

I stands up and walks out from my room.I see my mother sweeping right now.Carefully,I walks out and bow to my mother.She glares at me before push my head.Ouch!

"Why you're not sweeping?!Are you try to be a lazy girl?!Kyah!Do you know you're just stays at here for awhile?!You're not my daughter!!!"my mother push my heads again and again.I can feels a warm liquid running down to my cheeks.I got to hold it.

"Eomma..."call Eunhoo from a far before comes to us."Eunhoo,punish this girl!I can't looks her faces!"direct mother before walks away.I cry softly before looks at my evil brother.

"Hmph!You just know how to make people in trouble don't you?"said Eunhoo before gives me a death stares."I...I just want to meet my friend..."explain me makes Eunhoo laughs."No way!You will do the laundry!Now get ready!!!"direct Eunhoo before push me into my room.

KAI P.O.V

I waits for Jihyo's reply but there are nothing.Hmm...I'm worried about her rigt now.Are there something happens?Don't thinks negative Kai!Thinks positive!Suddenly,I hears someone fake a cough makes me turn to the sounds.There is my youngest sister stands in front of me with an evil mouth.

"What's Seolhyun?"ask me,coldly.Seolhyun chuckles before sits beside me.

"I know you're waiting for someone..."tease Seolhyun.What's wrong with her?Aigoo...

"It's none of your business!"I looks at Seolhyun before sighing,"I'm your sister right?"Seolhyun starts to act cute.Urgh!Why she being so cute?!"Yeah...Her name is Song Jihyo..."answer me because I'm lose."Oh!Jihyo?!Shinhye's bestfriend?"ask Seolhyun likes she knows something.Shinhye's bestfriend?Hmm...I shrugged my shoulder before my phone vibrating.I takes it quickly.It's message from Jihyo!

Mianhae,Kai...I can't...

Because of what?

My mother don't allows me...

How about if I come to your house?

No!Don't come to my house!

So?

We can meet again soon...

Hmm...-_-

Don't be sad...

I chuckles when I read Jihyo's message.Aww...So sweet!I hopes she will be my girlfriend.

If you don't want me to be sad tell me where's your home..

I can't tell you...

Just tell me!!

Fine!!!Urgh!!!Why are you so annoying?!

Hahaha!!!I'm annoying?Really?

Hmm...I don't know the address because I'm always walks from the beach.When you arrives at beach,just walks straight to the middle road.You will finds '67' numbers.That's my house number..

Gomawo!See you later!Bye!

Bye..

Yahoo!!!Finally...I makes a move!To Song Jihyo's heart!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...This is chapter 2...Sorry if it's short...^.^"