Shattered.

If only life was a fairytale.

This is the end of everything. My name is Bang Mir. I've decided it is time to take the final step out of this world. Why? Because I'm tired of this life. 

I can't take it anymore. Your smile, your laugh, just you being around got my hopes up. You brought me out of the hole I was residing in. You pulled me out, cherished me, cared for me, loved me and I broke you apart. You became my second half. The last piece of my puzzle. I just didn't want to place it in. I couldn't place the last piece. I wasn't ready to finish the puzzle. I didn't want, to feel that feeling of heartache again, so soon. I didn't think, you, would make me feel like this. I needed you and I acted selflessly, wanting you more. You soon needed me, that was our first mistake, we both fell for each other. I did, what I did, for your sake. I did, what I did, so even though you're hurting now, in the future you will find your last piece of the puzzle. One day, you will forget about me and will be able to move on and leave the past behind you. You have to wipe me from your life. I'm not here anymore. I never was and now never will be. I know it's hard, but as hard as it is hyung, I know you'll get through it.

I wanted to get closer to you. I wanted to feel your love, by doing that, I broke the promise I made to myself.

I'd never love again.

Why was it you? Why were you the one who made me get butterflies? Why was it you, that I had to love? Why wasn't it someone else? How were your words, enough to make me forget to eat? Why was your word to see me, enough to make me forget to sleep? Just one word from you made me squeal, made me smile, made me forget to live. I would sit staring at nothing waiting for a text, a message, a call anything that would signal your contact. That's all over now. I can't wait for your message. I can't wait for your smile. That is now someone else's job. The pain of losing you was bigger than that of lover's passed. What had you done to end up being loved by me?

Our first hello, should've been our last. I fell in love with you at first sight. Your face never left my mind. I could only think of you and the next time (if there was one) that we would meet again. Now that I'm gone, I wish we had never met again. You are better off without me. You killed me, before this all even happened. That day you said you blamed yourself, I had already made up my mind. It wasn't you, it was me who got caught up in the love and I wanted more. I got trapped and died of suffocation. I craved for you. I wanted to see you more and more each day. I waited for you each night until I saw you. I had made up my mind to see you each day. I cried myself to sleep when I didnt see you.

Here's my final goodbye.

I love you. I'm sorry. The world is now a better place. I have gone away, just like you told me too and this time I am never comeing back. I hope you hate me forever. Please hyung, I have gone like I said I would and  I'm never coming back.

Goodbye

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've discovered as I've grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you're a kid. It isn't just a straightforward fairytale.

Rachel McAdams

thx for reading. much appreciated

subcribe,comment etc