Final.

No Need for That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin has been coming home late these days. You asked him why, and even if you hadn't, you knew his answer. 'Work'. he always comes home late, sweaty and without make-up, so you figrued that he had just finished practicing his dance moves. That meant he was working hard and you were so proud of him.

But then there came a day when he was supposed to get a day off, you thought of just spending the day with him, but he said the schedule changed and he had to go to the studio to practice. Of course, you had to understand. It was his work, after all.

A few hours after Jimin was gone, you received a snapchat notification from Jungkook. It was normal for him to be snapchatting you about their practice, and Jimin's grinning, sweaty smile together with him in the picture.

But this time it was different. He was alone in the picture, drinking bubble tea with the other members trailing behind him with the caption, 'Noona, can we go to your place?'

Jimin wasn't in the picture, which made you confused, but what confused you more was that why did they need to ask your permission? Jimin is supposed to be with them after the practice.

You sent him a snapchat back, 'why are you asking me? Is Jimin not with you?'

'Nope.' Jungkook replied, pouting in his picture.

'He said that you had a schedule.'

'No, we don't, we have a day off today.' He replied.

You frowned, 'so..he lied?' You really didn't like where this is going.

Jungkook read your message for a long time, and you knew you had made him uncomfortable. So you quickly added, 'I'm going to find him, you can go to my place if you want, help yourselves :)' with that, you grabbed your coat and rushed out, worrying over him.

 

First, you called his cell, but he didn't pick up. So you went to their dance practice room, because usually when Jimin is feeling pressured, that's the first place he goes to vent out through dancing. But when you got there, no music was playing and no one was there. So then you ran to the studio, maybe he was practicing his singing. But again, it was dark and empty.

You searched for him at the usual cafe he always goes, but ended up meeting the boys.

"Noona!" Jungkook waved you over.

Sighing when you finally met someone, you sat next to Namjoon. "Hey,"

"You're sweating, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't find Jimin." You said, "I tried calling him, going to your practice room and the studio but he's not there. I don't know where he is and I really don't like where this is going and I can't help but worry about him! What if- what if-"

"Hey now!" Namjoon rubbed your back. "Breathe. Don't think of strange things. Jimin loves you, okay? Don't think of anything weird. We're going to help you find him, okay?"

Taking deep breaths, you nodded and calmed down.

"Okay, have you tried calling his parents? Maybe he's over at theirs?" Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter