[D] Happy Birthday My Man

One way, or another.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai couldn’t be happier today, EXO won the Daesang award from Seoul Music Award 2016 and he felt blessed because today are his birthday also.

After his last schedule he had a plan to spend his birthday with Krystal, but unfortunately his girlfriend had her schedule out of the town for a photoshot. So he just celebrate their success also his and Kyungsoo’s birthday with the member.

“Jongin!” Sehun called him who was about to wash himself. He look at the later and found him grinning like a stupid.

“What is that you’re smiling to?” He asked. Sehun then showing him his phone screen. A video message was played there. It was F(x) member minus Krystal.

 “Kai! Yo bro, happy birthday. I just wish you could be whiter hahaha” Amber laugh out loud after saying that and she disappeared from the screen.

“Jonginie~” Luna said. “Happy birthday my blessed dongsaeng! Hope you and EXO will be more successful in this year, cherish every moment you have!” Then she disappear too.

“Yah, you’re getting old today! Please be healthier and don’t think what Amber said before, she just messing with you. Wish you all the best Jongin-ah!” Victoria also disappeared, but the video still playing.

Happy birthday Jongin…

Just then he heard her voice, she singing birthday song for him.

Happy birthday my man…

Happy birthday dark Jongin…

I’ll always love you…

The next thing he know is her face on the screen, barefaced and looked tired as usual but it doesn’t make her less beautiful in his eyes.

He doesn’t know how to describe her beauty, even with her short hair she look stunning as usual. Her face look so fresh.

He watch as she just smiling at the screen.

“Aish, I don’t know what to say…” She scratch her neck with her left hand because her right one are holding the phone, maybe. Jongin couldn’t help but smile at her cute behavior.

She keep silent and just smiling like she’s smiling to Jongin. Her sincerity smile he missed for the past few days.

“Just don’t injured yourself as much as last year, do you know that your sister nagging at me because of that? Such pain in the !” she scolded, it make Jongin laugh because he remember his sister told him that Krystal look so terrified when she scolded her because of his injury.

“You know how much I hate when I see you in pain but you keep smiling like there’s nothing wrong. I hate it so much to the point I can’t bear to see you keep practicing like mad man when doctor clearly said you should take care of yourself as well.” She sighed, and act as if she mad at him with her usual annoyed face.

“And this is the most important thing I want to say…” Jongin smiled, knowing what she’ll said but then he surprised when she start to nagging like an old lady.

“You know I’ll never leave or cheat on you no matter what! But you insist that you’ll let me go if I find someone who better than you, are you stupid? I adore you too much to even notice another man out there you moron! And don’t you ever think to broke up with me or else I’ll make you regret for the rest of your life!” He didn’t even notice his eyes are teary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter