[O] It Happens to be you.

One way, or another.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never once crossed in Soojung mind, she’ll end up falling for her own bestfriend.

But like a cliché story it is, it happened that she’s the only once who love him as a man, not as a friend. Sehun, he never thought about lovey-thing, because he’s the notorious player. He is a player, he could date three girls in a week, and he always gets what he wants, but never once in a serious relationship. He doubts that he will. But it happened one day.

It was Saturday night when Luhan held his wedding party at the grand hall of C&J Hotel in the heart of Seoul city. There are a lot of people who invited. A half of them are the relatives of the bride and groom.

She saw Sehun is being weird, he’s not wandering around to flirt with random girl like he used to do. His eyes glued to the other side of the room since the party had started.

She was in the middle of chat with the boys, Jinri and Luhan’s wife Yejin, when suddenly Yejin stood up and pull a beautiful girl-wrapped in a simple white loose dress above knees- into a tight hug. The girl seems surprised at the sudden contact, but in a second it turned into smile as she wrapped her arms around the latter shoulder. She isn’t anyone else but Luhan and Kai’s cousin also the head designer of Kyra & Dane clothing line who just got back from her short business trip to Paris.

Yejin thanked the girl for made her wedding dress so beautiful, and the latter just shook her head then give a tight hug to both Luhan and Kai then chatted about something.

 Soojung noticed there’s only one person who look at the girl with a daze and glint in his eyes. It’s warned her immediately. Something about her must be caught his attention.

Her curiosity grew wild when Sehun approaching the girl not with his infamous smirk instead his genuinely smile. He reaches out his hand in a good manner way to shake the girl’s hand. It makes her heart tightened in a painful feel.

 “I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun. I’m pleased to meet a beautiful lady like you.” He said while grinning. Brought the girl hand to his lips and softly planting a kiss on her knuckles.

The girl responded with a shy chuckle, “That’s not true, but yeah thank you. I’m Alicia, Alicia Park.”

She watching the guys joked and chatted happily about random thing. Distracting herself from the huge pain when Sehun taking Alicia to the dance floor, wrapped his arm around her waist and her hand on his neck. His face is as bright as the light; it’s bothered her so much that he gets along with the girl really fast and well.

Kai sit quietly beside her while observing her gloomy mood. He aware about her feels for Sehun, in fact all of them including Sehun do, even a dumb can knew it because she obviously showing it through her expression and body language. But he didn’t want to give her a false hope so he acts normally like he didn’t know her anything, he does love her, but love as her friend, as her brother not as a man to a woman.

Sehun seems so longing with the young designer, he not hesitant to show his affection towards her. They look perfect for each other. She can’t deny it, but it’s hurt so much to see the way their steal gaze to each other or when she giggled over Sehun’s joke.

 “Do you want to dance?” She turned her head to Kai with frown. She looked to Kai’s hand that waiting for her hand to take his offer. “You seem tensed a bit, maybe it can loosen up if you dance.” He reasoned. She sighed before accepting his offers. Walking down hand in hand with Kai to the dance floor, earning surprise looks from the boys, Jinri and Yejin. Since they know they used to hate each other and bickering over a small thing if they’re together.

That night was great for both Sehun and Alicia, but no for Soojung, she spent the rest of the night with Kai comforting her in his embrace. Listening to every single word she said between her sob.

Months had passed. She heard that Sehun and Alicia got a long really well to the fact that they’re seeing each other for a simple lunch or coffee time. She rarely meets Sehun for the past few weeks. She distanced herself from him, trying her best to move on.

She found herself calling Kai every night before sleep after her heartbroken night.

Like a broken record she is, saying that her heart hurts and can’t get over about Sehun whenever she call Jongin. She’ll end up crying again and again.

Today she blabbering about Sehun who confessed to Alicia and now they’re officially a couple.

It’s really weird to think that she used to yell to him in the past and now he’s the only one person she can trust for all her secret, pain and everything. He never judge her when she told him everything, instead he always here, comforting her and make her feel better after cried to the top of her lung.

“Thanks for being a good friend, Jongin.” Her voice was hoarse because of the cried earlier, “I’ll call you tomorrow at 10.” She continued, Jongin hummed from the other line.

“Good night, Jung.” He ended the call and leaned down to his comfy bed.

He wished that the man she loves isn’t Sehun, but him. How hard he manages to listen to her concern, mostly about Sehun that pained him the most. He secretly loving her since they were in college, since the first time they met in the freshmen years.

But being a coward he is, he always teased or annoyed her to show his affection or when he start to dating different girl every week to forget about her, but it’s useless since his feeling grew stronger and stronger to the part which he would do anything for Soojung happiness.

He likes the way when she tucked her hair to her ear, when she wears her favorite blouse that fit perfectly on her body, when she frown cutely if she thinking about something. He simply loves everything about her and her unique character.

When he was out alone, he’ll think if he should confess to her or not? He want to scream out that he’s here, he always here for loving her. He wants her to forget Sehun and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter