Kitchen

Chances

(a/n Warning! There will be harsh language, so if you're easily offended by that this story is not for you! Thanks)

 

"NAM. ING. JOON!"

I hear Jin calling from the kitchen. Namjoon must've broken something. Again. 

He walks into the kitchen, rolling his eyes. "What is it?"

I get up from my favorite browsing-the-internet position to see how this will go down. Once I get close enough and lean against the kitchen doorway, I can see know that Namjoon has broken Jin's favorite glass.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COSTS?!"

I watch, as time passes, Jin yelling at Namjoon about respect and crap like that. I smile, in my mind hoping that this will throw Jin off him so I can have a go. Jin stalks off, and Namjoon comes over to me.

"Mom's got a bite to him," I say.

He laughs. "Yeah..."

His height difference makes him even hotter since I have to look a little ways up to see his face. He puts his arm around me, and rubs my other arm in a brotherly way. I turn my head away so as not to show that I am in fact blushing and that would be weird to explain to him. I slip out of his grasp so I wouldn't have to hide my face anymore.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

"Oh..." I try to think of words to say that wouldn't give me away. I can't. "Nothing."

He seems to brush it off. "...okay."

I sit back down, cursing myself for not using the chance I just had.