Nine; Jongin

Sing For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine; Jongin

 

My first one night stand was with a guy named Kim Jongin.

Well, back up, back up. I don’t think I quite did it right. 

With a one night stand, I think the normal protocol is to have a night of hot , forget their name because of alcohol, leave the next morning before breakfast and never meet them again.  

I got some parts of those right at least. Actually just the alcohol and hot . Everything else, I kind of messed up. 

Basically, Sehun’s design company had been contracted by a fancy, glitzy company who had thrown down a lot of money for them to re-designed the interior of a Hongdae night club. Sehun had gotten himself on that project team after a lot of up to his boss. To celebrate the re-opening, the club put on a crazy launch party and of course, Sehun slipped me an invite. 

“You can meet my new team,” Sehun told me over the phone. “These guys are great; you’ll love them.”

The club was crazy packed by the time I got there. Full to the brim of partygoers and promoters, drinks flowing everywhere, it took me an hour and a half to even find Sehun. He had two buttons popped and was all sorts of intoxicated. I shouted a greeting, and he shouted something back. We went back to the bar and Sehun and I got some more drinks. A while later, he was pulled away by a coworker or friend and disappeared into the crowd.

Eventually, several drinks later, I ended up on the dance floor next to some really really really hot guy. He was tall and tan and had really dark eyes. He wasn’t dressed to be flashy – tight black pants, a black blazer over a white t-shirt. Somehow, he was still easily the most gorgeous buy I had ever seen. 

It was impossible to talk on the dance floor. Eventually, this guy pulled me away from the dance floor to one of the further bars.

He asked the bartender for shots, before turning to me. He leaned down so I could hear him, lips brushing lightly by my ear. “I’m Jongin,” he said, crowding me into the bar. “Hi.”

Okay, no on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter