Chapter 2

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class is boring like always and I'm day dreaming in class again. "Can't believe you are the first student when all you do is daydreaming everyday." Jessica shook her head. "Can't blame me. It's too boring." Daehyung and me didn't talked for days already and it's alittle weird because he didn't find me everyday like he always did but he will still leave a banana milk on my table instead of passing it to me straight. It feels alittle empty not talking to him. "Can't believe Daehyung didn't find you today again. Tell me what really happened to you guys?!" She pull away the notes I'm writing on and glare at me. "He...I don't know why, he was pissed at me. That's it. Give me back!" I pull it away from her and continue writing my notes. "Aish look at that guy. He is not even concentrating!" Jessica pointed at Daehyung and Daehyung was blankly looking at teacher talking. "He is thinking about you obviously. What is wrong with you both? I even caught him secretly looking at you sometimes." This Jessica is trying to brainwash me. I thought she hated Daehyung. "He is not even flirting with other girls these days. You realised?" I nod slowly...It's true. He suddenly stopped talking to girls and he became quieter after that day we quarreled. I'm still finding a way to apologise. "Jessica and Li Rae....I know you guys are good at studies but doesn't mean you both can talk so loudly in my class." My homeroom teacher suddenly raise her voice and was looking at we both sternly. "Ah...sorry" We both bowed and flash an awkward smile. I looked at Daehyung and he was smiling with the other boys in my class. He caught me looking at him and I quickly look away and when I secretly looked back, he was shyly smiling. What is this awkward situation right now?

School ended and I decided to get myself some tidbits at the nearby shop outside my school. I saw Kai and his gang friends at the shop buying beer. Ah seriously who drinks during the afternoon? The shop owner was shivering when the gang was standing in front of the counter. Can't blame her, everyone are scared of them. I saw some girls wearing school uniforms walking towards the gang and they are not from the same school as us. What are they gonna do? It's my first time to see girls getting so near to them. "Oppa~~" The girls started acting cute and their voice is really......."You girls are finally here? Aw. Do you miss me?" Sehun and Baekhyun were being nice for the first time and both of them hang their arms on the girls' shoulders. I guess that the girls are their girlfriends?

I decided to mind my own business and walked past them and enter the shop. I took a lot of snacks because I need it whenever I'm studying. I can't stop eating, I know. My hand is full of snacks and I decided to buy a drink. "hm....Coke or Carrot Juice? Healthy or unhealthy for today?" I'm a really indecisive person and can take about 10 minutes to choose for what I want to eat. "Choose Coke. Coke is OBVIOUSLY HEALTHY. " I heard a male voice behind me suddenly and it shock me. I felt like 10 years of my life is gone. Who is that?!? I looked back and I saw ......what......is this....it's Kai !!!!!........What is he doing here, behind me? Talking to me?!? "What....are...." I started mumbling. "Li Rae right? Ha." He showed his infamous smirk. I hate it the most. "How do you know my name...?" I asked. I thought he is just a gangster that doesn't know about anyone in the school. "Pabo." He gave a short answer and snatched the Coke from my hand. "Thanks!" He smirk again....and walked away. "Did I just talk to our school's gangster.......Kai?" Am I dreaming? Kai didn't hit me? WHAT?!?  How does he know my name? And he calls me a pabo? I looked down at my uniform and realize...obviously I'm a pabo.....There's a name tag for every student, that's how he know my name. This guy is crazy! He is making me so stupid!! Woah I can't believe that this is my first time..I ever talk to Kai. 

The whole day I'm still shock about what happened today and seriously, if I tell Jessica this, she would laugh all day long. It's 10pm  already and I'm still busy studying my off. My phone started vibrating and it shows a unknown number. Who is this? Should I pick up? I decided to not answer it until the person call me again. After 1 minute, my phone started vibrating again. "Who is this??" I picked up. "Li Rae Shii.....it's me. Daehyung." "How did you get my number?" I asked, surprised that he suddenly called me."Didn't you know I'm a great stalker?" I can hear him chucked behind the phone. "Oh really?" I asked sarcastically. "I miss you." His tone changed to a serious one suddenly. Miss me....? "It's been days not talking to you. It feels really empty." When did he become such a sweet talker? I decided to keep quiet. "I'm sorry for.....ya, you know." He said. " I'm sorry too. I was not being like my usual self that day." I explained. "So...are we okay now?" "Nope." I joki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter