One Last Time

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she is. Happily laugh and smile. Look beautiful, gorgeous and charming like always. Geez after all these years that beautiful smile of hers never change. In fact, she looks more beautiful than the last time i saw her.

Yes the day i leave her without goodbye and leave her cry in the middle of the rain screaming not to leave her that day. I don't want to leave you but i must Junghwa. I promise you that i won't make you cry aren't i? But i broke it. You deserve to hate me with all of your heart Junghwa. And after all of that, i know you deserve to be happy.

After all these years i look at you from far away. Hoping and wishing that someday i could say hello to you again. See your smile that you used to give me. Feel your warmth when i hug you and slowly fall asleep under your arms. I miss it Junghwa but i know i will never ever get it again. I'm alone and cold without you here but i can't tell you to accompany me. Besides you got her now. Ahn Hyojin is now there to replace me in your in your heart and protect you. Not like me who leave you without goodbye and broke your heart.

I sigh as i remember those memories i got with you. Beautiful memories flows in my mind and without realizing it i smile. Suddenly you look at my direction, feels like someone watching you and i hide. I hide my presence so you don't have to remember those painful memories i give you. Oh god who am i kidding? Of course she won't remember it. She already make new memories with her. I smile bitterly as i face the fact that she's forget me.

After date with Hyojin all day, Hyojin drive her home and kiss her lips to say goodbye. Those lips used to kiss me. Morning kiss, night kiss, hello kiss even goodbye kiss. Those lips full of love used to kiss me but now it belongs to another girl. I touch my lips as i remember those days when i used to feel you lips kissing mine.

Instead of get inside and take a rest, you walk somewhere away from your house. I wanna tell you it's dangerous to walk in the middle of the night alone but i know you won't listen to me and you walk with smile on your face so why i should hold you back? I'll still follow and protect you no matter what though.

Author's pov

As Junghwa walk, Hani still following her until she realize where Junghwa's destination is. Its the park near Junghwa's house where she used to play with Junghwa. Hani see Junghwa walk towards a bench near a tree where they used to sit, cuddle, talk, laugh and see a beautiful sunset together. Junghwa sit on the bench and smile. Caress the bench lightly with her hand and smile.

"Unnie... Even though i got Hyojin unnie now... I still can't forget you..." Junghwa smile bitterly and tears start to form in her eyes.

Hani who follow Junghwa and hear everything that she said still can't believe it. Junghwa never forget about her. Hani's lips form a smile hearing those words from Junghwa's lips. She feels happy because now she knows that Junghwa never hate her. In fact never forget her.

"I still love you unnie but i love Hyojin unnie as well.... Am i wrong?" Junghwa's tears finally roll down her cheek an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter