A New Beginning

Chanhee and Chanhee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{PARK Chanhee’s POV}

“WAKE UP PARK CHANHEE!” Mrs Park practically screamed in her daughter’s ear. It was Chanhee’s first day of school and her mother definitely did not want her to be late. It would leave a bad impression on her classmates and teachers obviously, so…...

“Urghhh mom…….” Chanhee said as she rolled in her bed for a few minutes before sitting up completely, waking up.

“FINALLY” Mrs Park shouted before grabbing her daughter by her hand and dragging her to the bathroom before pushing her in and locking the door. Talk about tough love.

Chanhee took about fifteen minutes to wash up and change into her new uniform before sitting down for breakfast. However, once she looked at the time, she gobbled down her breakfast and screamed at the butler frantically to drive her to school.

Within three minutes, due to her butler’s forced speeding, she reached the school and dug into her bag for her nerdy glasses. She avoided everybody’s eyes and walked shyly to the principal’s office to get her time table and also for someone to show her around the school. After walking around and getting lost for about fifteen minutes, she finally found it and shyly knocked on the door.

“Come in.” the principal soft but firm voice sounded.

Chanhee opened the door and immediately bowed as she entered. As the principal saw that, she smiled and gestured for Chanhee to have a seat.

“Welcome to your first day of Top High! I’m the principal here, Mrs. Han. Looking forward to our cooperation.” She said warmly.

Then she passed Chanhee her timetable and explained what each of the classes meant and how to get there. Then, she introduced Chanhee’s guide for the week.

“Chanhee, this is your guide for the week. He is going to be the one guiding you around the school for this week, so stay close to him!” Mrs Han told her.

When she heard the word, ‘he’, she flinched. Something really terrible had happened to her when she was young, so you kind of can say that she had a phobia of boys and human touch. The only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter