FINAL

0330

Flashback:

                                                                                                                                                                          November 30,2007

"Oppa, why are you like this to me?" the girl asked the boy in front of her who is acting cold towards her.

"Let's break up......." he said, looking away.  the more I stay loving you, the more I feel this pain in my heart

"But why?"  she asked, looking up, trying to meet his eyes.  

"Because---------- because I don't love you anymore. I do always love you, but I got to do this  "

" I-I-I can't stop you. But remember, even if you don't love me anymore. I will still be there to love you deeply. Goodbye Soohyun oppa" even though she is torned and in pain, she still smiled at him, maybe her last smile to him

 

"I love you Sica-ah, but it's just that I don't want to be hurt anymore. Live well Sica. Mianhaeyo" he said in the air, tearing up.

___________________________________________

Present:

                                                                  November 30, 2011

"Still in earth hyung?" a cute black-haired boy asked the blonde haired boy in front of him.

"Hmm?"

"I asked if you're still in earth."

"Sorry Dongho-ah, hyung's just wanted to be alone right now"

"It's okay hyung"  he said and left

"Everytime I dozed-off, I always remember you. It's been years but you're still in my heart" he thought.

"It's the same day when I told you I don't love you anymore which was a lie"

__________________________________________________________________

December 2, 2011

12 noon

Soohyun recieved a text message from his cousin Sooyoung.

 to: Pighyun

fr:Pretty Soo

                                bad news :(

fr: Pighyun

to:Pretty Soo

                                         what is it all about?

 

to: Pighyun

fr:Pretty Soo

                                  Jessica, come at my house if you wanted to know

 

 

fr: Pighyun

to: Pretty Soo

                                Be there in an hour 

 As he send his message, he instantly get dressed, drove his car and got to Sooyoung's house for  30 minutes.

"What's happening?" is the first question he asked.

"J-J-Jessica died"  Sooyoung said, crying

"When.Where.How?" he asked, shocked and trembling.

"Yesterday. Hospital, Cnacer"

"Sh-she has a cancer?" he asked, trembling.

"Had it since youg,it's their family's genes. And you, I told you before to take care of her but you didn't do it. And now she's all gone, gone because of you" Yoona, Jessica bestfriend said, angry.

"It's no use Yoong" Taeyeon, the oldest entered, holding a bottle of juice and a strawberry scent letter.

"You don't deserve unnie's love. You don't deserve it" Seohyun, the maknae, said. Angry and full of hatred towards Soohyun.

"I'm Sorry"

"All you can say is sorry, you're sorry can't bring unnie back to life, I wish you're the one who died and not her. We need her not you" Seohyun shouted, crying deeply. It's the first time the girls and Soohyun saw her get angry, and Soohyun can't blame her, "she's right" is all Soohyun can think.

"Here is a letter Jessica wrote for you before she died. All of us have it, the smell, the love and the care she put in the letters she wrote." Hyohyeon gave it to him, crying.

 

           December 1, 2011

       Thursday

 To Soohyun oppa,

       I know when the time you opened this, I'm already gone. I'm sorry I didn't told you I was sick. I just don't to be a burden to you, that's why I let you go that easy, because I don't want  you to see me in pain. I don't know how to tell you I was sick, I didn't tell it to anyone for how many years until the girls rushed me to the hospital after I fainted in my house. When the doctor gave them my health papers, they found out I was sick, after that, they all stay with me, wanting to take care of me and be with me until my time ended.    I even wrote a song 2 years ago, thinking I'll die no sooner... that song is for you oppa, I love you, forever. even you can't see me. I'll always be with you and the girls. Bye oppa.

                                                                                                                              - Jessica ♥

" I'm sorry Sica. I realized things late, I wish I could turn back time when I say I don't love you, I'll change it and make it right but------------- I can't, Sorry Sica mianhaeyo...."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

yey. my 2nd one-shot ended... Is it sad or not???? please comment^^. I know it's not an Infinite-sica one-shot, but I promise to make a Myungsoo-Sica after a few days, I'm busy with projects, and planning about my nephew's 1st birthday(it's tommorow but we'll celebrate it on Saturday). Comment.. please. I just love Soohyun(and Sica of course!)

 bye~~~~~~~