#1 - The Dare (CHANJI/SEYOUNG)

EXOPINK : SEYOUNG - CHANJI ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:00 pm. 

-PINK CAFE-

 

The EXO boys watched as the two girls (which they always see working in the cafe) served their customers. The two girls' names were Jung Eunji & Oh Hayoung. 

Eunji and Hayoung were very pretty, therefore the majority of the customers were men, who would just go there to see them. No doubt about it, EXO would also come to the cafe just to see them too.

"Man that stinks! Seriously, why does everyone here only ever come to see Eunji and Hayoung!?" asked Baekhyun

" why can't anyone just come here for the food instead of always surrounding the girls!?" Chen Added.

"I know right! .... so ... when is it our turn to see them?" questioned Tao, who later on, got hit on the head by Chanyeol.

"idiots! we don't need girls like them!" Chanyeol explained "they don't even pay attention to any of the guys who've hit on them!"

"yah, who needs them!? I bet they're not even intrested in anything anyone does!" Sehun agreed.

Chen and Baekhyun looked at each other and gave each other the "look".

"is that soooo?~" the two asked Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Well then," Baekhyun said "why don't we have a little dare shall we!?"

Chen smirked "YES! why don't we?" 

Chanyeol and Sehun looked at each other with worry. "What kind of dare" asked Sehun

"We dare you two to go up to Eunji and Hayoung and offer them a drink in the club next door!" Baekhyun replied "And if you can get them to go with you, well then the prize is ... well... THEM!"

Chen nodded with agreement "AND! we'll also tell the other guys to back off, including us EXO members. We know you guys like Hayoung and Eunji. You don't have to hide it." 

Sehun and Chanyeol agreed to the dare. They walked up to Hayoung and Eunji, as coolly as they could as soon as know one was with them.

"Sup." Chanyeol said with his dep voice that sent shivers in the two girls' spines.

"You girls seem a bit worn out, why don't you let us take you out for a drink and have you know.. some fun. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter