Her Past

Second Chance

“I hope I can love you forever and I want to stay with you as long as we live together… I will love you forever.”

 

These words are repeated in her head over and over again. When live in United States, she found love and she is happy… She think that they will last forever. She trust him and let him handle everything.. Her boyfriend is older than her and she even lost her ity to him. She trust him and she thought that he will love her forever but she is wrong. He did not love her like she do. He did not think that they will last forever and the worst think is he is just playing with her. She knew that his thought but she can't let him go because she love him too much.

 

At time went by

 

Her family said that they will move to Korea and she has no choice.. she is sad because she is about to leave him but in the other hand he is happy because he doesn't want to see her anymore. Sometime she regret that she met him and she even hate herself because she love him too much..

 

Today is the day that she supposed to leave

 

In the morning, he just came and say Goodbye to her parents..He leave her agian and he did not even show up at the airport. Her sister saw that he happily walk with another person.. He doesn't even look sad and Seohyun said herself to this “this is a good chance for me so I will not let me down because of him.. I will continue my education and I will meet a good man” and she is right she met Jinwoon and they are happy…

 

When she live in Korea, her life is start over agian and she tried to forget her past and she want to continue her education.  After three months, she heard the news. Her friend told her that her past boyfriend is married and he is happy.. she is really sad but she try to smile in front of other people.

 

One night

 

She felt lonely and she decide to stay a night with her friend shin Hye and Shin Hye is Jinwoon sister.. At night she chat with shin Hye and they decided to sleep but Seohyun can't sleep and she went outside.

Jinwoon saw her and talk to her

“what are you doing here? You are supposed to sleep right?”

 

“that's right but I can't sleep”her tear are falling

 

“why are you crying” he ask her and he look her closely and said “tell me anything.. I will be your wall tonight and listen to whatever you have to say..” then Seohyun tell him everything.. suddenly Jinwoon kiss her and they make love at Jinwoon bedroom.

 

That night she fell in love again… she thought that she will never fell in love again but she did...

 

Thanks for reading... you already know.. this story is base on true story so please don't leave negative comment and leave positive comments I hope you enjoy the story.