I'm In Love With My Songsaengnim

I'm In Love With My Songsaengnim

 

 

>In case the music stops while you're reading the chapter, replay it again.<

 

 

He was involved in an accident? How come? Why? I asked myself. I do not know why I feel so uneasy. I went inside our classroom to get my bag. I hurried to the nearest hospital near our campus and ask the hospital clerk.

“May I ask if Cho Kyuhyun is admitted in this hospital?” I asked.

“How are you related to the patient miss?” she asked me.

“Eh? Uh--- I’m his girl....I mean student.”

“Ah... he’s at room 56.”

“Thank you!” I said and looked for his room number. “I hope he’s okay. I hope nothing bad happened.” I prayed before I opened the door of the said room. I sneaked a look first if ever he’s awake or not. As I can see, he’s peacefully sleeping so I silently entered the room and closed the door. I slowly walked beside the bed and I saw his bandaged arm. I can also see bruises on his face and hands.

“Songsaengnim... are you alright?” I asked him though I know he’s asleep. “You made me worry, do you know that?” I sighed. “Hurry and wake up. We still have a long quiz this day, right? My classmates reviewed well so don’t waste their efforts, okay?” I said. “Does your arm hurt so much? Aigoo, why am I so worried this much?” I asked myself. “Ah yeah, it’s because you are my Songsaengnim... Yes, it’s like that!” I puffed my cheeks and looked at his face. “Why so handsome even with a bruised face?” I suddenly smiled. “I’m really worried, please wake up now.”

Looking at him opening his eyes without warning surprised me. Oh no! Don’t tell me.... Don’t tell me he heard everything I said? I quickly hide under his bed. I must be crazy now.

“Are you still hiding?” I heard him asked.

Jeez, kill me now! I stayed there due to embarrassment.

“Have you heard about the dead little girl under the bed with blood all over her face?” he even frightened me.

I admit I’m easily terrified by such things. Embarrassed, I slowly stand up. I looked at him and he’s also looking at me. I gave him a why-are-you-looking-at-me-like-that look. He suddenly chuckled.

“I didn’t know you are this concerned about me Hwang YoonHee.”

“Yah... don’t take it seriously. I’m just.....just...” My heart was like beating 10 times a second. I really feel nervous, seriously!

He smiled all of a sudden. “You don’t have to worry, as long as I’m still smiling like this I’m not going to die yet.”

“Songsaengnim, are you sure you’re not hurt?” I asked with a worried face. “I mean, your arm looked swollen.”

“I may not have those muscular arms but I can still endure the pain.” He smiled again.

Damn it! Why is he talking to me like this? What’s wrong with his smile, it freezes me every time he does that. “That’s good then...”

“You escaped in class?” he asked me.

I nodded and bowed my head. “I thought you were badly hurt so I rushed here Songsaengnim.”

“Hurry and go back to school. Your Chemistry Songsaengnim might throw a tantrum on you again.” He told me.

“Are you sure you won’t need someone’s help Songsaengnim?”

“School must come first before me. I’ll be fine here.” He said. “If you want, come visit me here again this lunch. Don’t forget to buy me meals okay?”

I chuckled and nodded. “Are you allowing me to come later?”

“Why not?”

“Alright, what do you want for lunch Songsaengnim?”

“Yah, just hurry and go back to school, there are still 5 minutes left before your Chemistry period.”

“Neh... Anyeong!”  I said and hurried back to school.

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

I didn’t know she was worried for me. Escaped in class just to look for me, such a bad student! That girl never fails to impress me either in class or outside the campus. She must be fast before Kim Songsaeng scolds her again. I heard she really hated her. She looked cute earlier with her worried face. I smiled and went back to sleep.

 

YOONHEE’s POV

I’m more inspired again. I can’t believe he talked to me like he really cared about me. I found it so sweet of him to say I have to come back here in school before Kim Songsaengnim arrives. I couldn’t hide my smile when I entered our classroom. I was like a stupid fool smiling for nothing. I was very fortunate that I wasn’t late in our Chemistry class. I made it in just 5 minutes. I’m good at sprinting in case you do not know. :P

The dismissal time for lunch finally came. I bought variety of foods for him before going to the hospital. I made sure he will like it. I hurried to his room and immediately opened the door.

“Songsaengnim, I’m already h-----.“ I was stopped seeing another patient in the room. “Oh, mianhe, I think I entered a wrong room.” I slowly closed the door. I saw clearly the room no. 56 on the door. Just then, I asked the nurse who will have to enter the room. “Excuse me miss, but where is Cho Kyuhyun who is admitted here just this morning?”

“Ah, he withdrew himself just one hour ago ma’am.” She said. I smiled as a sign of appreciation.

But he just said we’ll have lunch together. I sighed and looked at all those foods I bought. Pabo yah! Why will he have lunch with me? Why did I believe him? I pouted and went back to the campus.

I was upset and I can’t deny this fact. How can he promise a thing and not doing it? Jerk! I feel so pathetic just now! 

 

The next morning, I came to school late again. I feel so lazy this day that I didn’t even bother greeting him before I sit. I was totally upset, Jeongmal! I didn’t listen to what he is saying either. I’m simply sitting on my arm chair and stares at the window. It was raining so hardly.

“Bring out a one whole sheet of paper and we will start the quiz.” I heard him said and so I followed. He started to draw figures on the board and so as the questions to be answered. “I’ll give you 20 minutes to answer this. Good luck!” He told us.

I’m not in the mood to answer all those. I didn’t analyze the questions either. I just answered, and answered and answered. I saw him looking at me when I looked in front but I ignored him.

“Times up! Pass all your papers forward.” He clapped his hand once. “Class dismiss.”

 

The day after, he announced all our scores. “Hwang YoonHee got the lowest score... How come you only get 1?” he asked me and I pretended like I didn’t hear him.

“Yah, YoonHee what happened?” Ji Young asked me. “Good thing I got 2.” She chuckled and I glared at her. “What exactly happened?”

I ignored her question, too.

“YoonHee, I thought you are a Math prodigy in this class, you betrayed my notion.” He said.

The whole class look at me.

“What are you guys looking at?” Ji Young covered me up. “Such nosy fellas!”

“I’m sorry if I gave you a wrong impression Songsaengnim... I didn’t know you see me that high.” I said and he became wordless all of a sudden.

 

Dismissal time in the afternoon, I went to the library to look for a Chemistry book that I’m gonna use for our investigatory project. I selected one from the bookshelf and looked for an empty table. I sat on the plastic chair and started reading the book. “Organic fertilizer made up of grind shells is not bad.” I uttered while reading the book.

“Fish bones can also help.” I heard a voice said. I looked up and saw Cho Songsaengnim sitting beside me.

I ignored him and continued reading.

“I guess I upset you.” He said and I listened. “You really went to the hospital that day, right?”

I clenched my fist and stood up to avoid him. 

“Can you tell me honestly?” he started. “Do you like me?”

“MWO?”  

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 

Here's my late Christmas gift to all of you. 

Comments and new subscribers are welcomed here. I'll consider it as my gift from you.

 

Love, 

Author KyuAnnHae