Secret Garden

I'm A Fangirl

A/N :
Double update!! XD /first.

 

____________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

Wednesday morning, 6 am. My alarm clock rang so loud on my nightstand. I groaned and smacked my alarm clock. I intended to sleep more, but I quickly sat up when I heard a loud crack sound. I looked down and sighed. I smacked my alarm clock too hard, it fell to the floor and broke.

"It looks like I have to buy a new one." I said as I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore my uniform and went downstairs. I saw Jimin hyung and V hyung already in their uniform, watching TV, Jin hyung was cooking in the kitchen, J-Hope hyung was walking out of his room, just woke up. Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung probably still sleeping.

"Breakfast is done!!" Jin hyung hollered from the kitchen. I sat on the dining table and ate my breakfast. I was done eating, I looked at the time, 6.49 am. I'm late. Did I eat that long? I ran to school as quickly as possible. But I stopped when I saw a familiar looking girl coming out from her house. She looked like she's in a hurry too. She glanced at me and smirked as she walked to me.

 

Haeun's P.O.V

I was in a forest made of candy. I skipped around the forest, singing in joy as I ate some of the candy from a candy tree and it was delicious. I walked through the forest and saw a lake filled with milk, not water. I saw a couple of swans swimming and a really pretty white unicorn. I ran to the unicorn and hugged it. But.. it made a really weird noise. It goes like 'riiiinggg' or something. I suddenly woke up from my weirdest dream ever. I looked at the time. 6.30 am.

"WHY DID I SET MY ALARM CLOCK WRONGLY???" I screamed in panic and ran to my bathroom to take a really quick shower. I put on my uniform, ran downstairs and ate my breakfast alone. My mom was still sleeping since its her day off. If you want to know where my dad is, you will know soon. I put on my shoes and walked out of my house as quickly as I can. I stopped as I saw someone standing in front of his house, in our uniform, staring at me. I smirked when I realized who he is and walked to him.

"Look who's late~" I .

"You too." He scoffed and ran passed me.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I said as I quickly ran beside him.

"Hey, let's make a competition." He said, still running.

"Like what?"

"The one who gets to school first wins and the loser had to do what the winner wants." He said with a smirk on his face. I will deifinitly win this and make him my slave. *evil laugh*

"Sure, why not?" I said, forgetting the fact that I can't really run fast. He smirked again and ran really fast. Really.

"Shoot!" I cursed under my breath and ran faster. He arrived at the school gate first. "Oh no.." I said as I arrived at the school gate.

"Guess who won?" He said while panting and smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked pass him. I felt like punching everyone in school.

"You.. ugh." I whispered so he can't hear me. I continued to walk faster to class. I put down my bag beside my chair and sat down. Fortunately, the teacher wasn't here yet. A few minutes later, Jungkook came along with the teacher behind him.

"Okay class, sorry for being late. I was stuck in traffic jam. Let's start." Miss Ahn, our English teacher said. I can speak English well because I have a cousin from the states and he speaks English everytime we met eventhough he's Korean. I suddenly felt sleepy and was about to fell asleep when my phone buzzed. I took it out silently and look at the message.

From : Jungkook
Accompany me to the mall please~

How did he get my number you ask? Yesterday we exchanged numbers. I glanced at him and found him sleeping. I sighed and texted him back.

To : Jungkook
Why should I?

From : Jungkook
We made a deal right?

To : Jungkook
Yeah fine. I thought you were sleeping?

From : Jungkook
I was.

I ignored his last message and focused back to the teacher because my sleepiness was gone 2 minutes ago. One hour later, the bell rang. Lunch time.

"Haeun-ah!!" I heard someone called my name.

"Minji-ah!!" I said and walked to her.

"Where's our Yujinnie?" She said and scanned the class.

"She went to the toilet. She said we should go to the canteen first." I said.

"Okay!" She said and we went to the canteen. When we arrived at the canteen, I saw a sea of girls squealing. I wanted to see what happened but these girls covered me. Just then, someone called my name.

"Haeun-ah!!" The person said and it was a guy's voice.

"Oh..? Namjoon oppa? What are you doing here?" I said as I saw them, the rest of BTS behind him.

"We're waiting for Jungkook. We want to have lunch together. Why don't you come with us?" Jin oppa said. That explained the lunch boxes in their hands.

"Uh.. sure, I guess." I said.

"Hey, guys! There you a- OH MY.." Yujin, who just came from the toilet said. Then Jungkook came behind her.

"There he is! Come on, let's go!" Jimin oppa said and walked out the canteen. I grabbed Yujin and Minji's hand and followed them, not realizing the stares.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked Namjoon oppa.

"Just wait and see for yourself." Namjoon oppa said and smirked. "You'll be amazed."

We kept walking until we reached a gate. I never went or heard of this place before. Namjoon oppa opened the gate, revealing a beautiful garden with a lot of colorful flowers and a tree in the middle. We sat on a bench under the tree and some of the boys sat on the grass, including Jungkook. "This place is really beautiful." I said in awe. Namjoon oppa chuckled.

"I know right. We came here often to eat lunch."

We ate our lunch peacefully. Until..

"AAH!!" A caterpillar fell on my lunch box.

"What happened?" The boys said in unison.

"C-C-Caterpillar.." I said while pointing at the bug, shivering. I hate bugs.

"Don't worry, I got this." Jungkook said. He leaned closer and throw the caterpillar away with his chopticks. And of course, he threw his chopstick away too.

"T-Thankyou.." I said. He leaned in and I could feel his breathing on my ears. "It's just a bug.." He whispered and back away. I blushed hard and the others coughed awkwardly.

"What?" Jungkook asked innocently.

This guy is really cute.. No! Snap out of it Haeun! I mentally slap my face. Minji nudged me teasingly and Yujin smirked. "At least you didn't steal my bias." Yujin whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I won't." I said and smiled. I know her bias is Taehyung.

"But you stole Minji's~" She said.

"Yah.. He was also my bias.." I whispered.

"OOH~" She said loudly while holding her laugh and glanced at Minji who was eating deliciously. I hit her lightly.

"I said was!!"

 

 

______________________________________________

Hello XD

I'm sorry for not updating for a while. Please don't kill me *sob*. It took me a looong time to make this chapter. Help me please *sob* Okay, kidding. I was listening to BTS's songs while making this chapter, please pray for me so I can survive. And it's almost midnight.

See you in the next chapter!! I love you subscribers <3