Boy In Luv pt. 2

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

"JIEUN-AH!!! WHERE ARE MY SOCKS??" My dad suddenly shouted from my parent's room.

"IN THE CLOSET!!" Mom shouted back.

"THERE'S NOTHING IN THE CLOSET!!" Dad shouted. My poor ears.

"Oops. I forgot to put away the clothes." Mom said. "Sorry, sweetie! I can't help you!" She ran out of my room. What's with people these days? I shook my head in disbelief.

"Alright. Let's try again." I said and wrapped them again. Hours later... "YAY FINALLY!!" I shouted as I finally done wrapping the presents neatly. I put cute bows on top of them and grinned. "I can't wait for Christmas."

Next day...,

"Ugh.. I didn't even get any sleep.." I mumbled as I opened my eyes. I thought about Christmas too much and now I lost my sleep. I got up and my stomach started to make weird sounds. I went downstairs to get some food. I noticed a yellow sticky note on the fridge. And I also realized that my parents were nowhere to found.

'Eun-ah, mom and dad will be out until 7 okay? We're going to grandma's house in Busan. Don't let strangers in, don't forget to lock the door, and don't set the house on fire okay?

Love, mom.'

Don't worry, mom. I'll make sure to let all strangers in to our house. Do you notice the sarcism? So, I decided to make some kimchi fried rice but we're out of seasonings. I went to the grocery store to get some and a cup of coffee to keep myself awake. I was dead tired. I walked back to my house looking like a zombie. Don't believe me? Ask the people who stared at me until their eyes fell from their socket. I realized that I forgot to bring my phone so I fasten my pace, not wanting to miss any calls from my parents. I went inside and checked my phone, luckily there was nothing or else my parents will get worried and lectured me until sleep. I continued to make kimchi fried rice but I kept on thinking about Jungkook. I really need to see a doctor.. okay, no. I woke up from my daydream and realized.. my precious kimchi fried rice was burnt. I definitly won't eat this.

"Is that even food?" I jumped at the voice. I turned around in horror and saw.. a human sized bunny.

"AAH!! Yah! How did you come here?!" I said, scratch that, I shouted.

"Through the door, duh. You think I'm a ghost that popped out of nowhere?" Jungkook said with a duh tone. Um, yeah. But the last time I checked, I locked the door.

"But the door is locked!!"

"Locked my . You forgot to lock it idiot. You want a thief go into your house?"

"Wait, what?" I said and checked the front door. Guess what? It wasn't locked. Realization hit my head. I forgot to lock the door when I got back from the grocery store. I turned to Jungkook, he was smirking at me.

Aish... what is wrong with me? I thought as I ruffled my hair in frustraition. I shook the thought off and went to throw the burnt cooking away. I started cooking again and he sat there staring creepily at my back, making me shiver.

Silence.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm bored." He answered. I glanced at him, and he was still staring. I couldn't concentrate, and that time I was--

"OW!!" Cutting a garlic. He ran to me and widened his eyes when he saw my bleeding finger.

"Yah! What were you tthinking?!" He yelled and grabbed my finger.

"You were staring! I couldn't concentrate!" I yelled back and he started to panic. He wandered around the kitchen, opening each counters and cabinets.

"Where the hell is the first aid kit??" He said and opened another cabinet.

"Chill, it's just a cut."

"Shut up, I'm worried here!" He's worried? How come?

"It's just a small injury, what are you worrying about?"

"Just... be quiet. I'm trying to be nice." He inhaled deeply and exhaled. Meanwhile, my heart was doing backflips.

"U-Um, the first aid kit is in my mom's car." I said.

He looked at me and asked, "And where's your mom's car?"

"She's.. away."

 

Jungkook's POV

"She's.. away."

Silence.

What the hell?! She's bleeding and there was no first aid kit in this house. I couldn't go back to my house. Taehyung hyung was trying to feed me his cooking. I don't know what did he put in there but it smelled horrible. Ah, here goes nothing. I walked to her, took her bleeding finger and the blood into my mouth. She stood there, stiffened with wide eyes and red face. I pulled out her finger and stepped back. My face was probably red, but she didn't notice.

Another round of silence.

"U-Um../So.." Haeun and I said at the same time. "You go first." Again, at the same time. I nodded.

"Where's your parents?"

She cleared . "They're visiting my grandmother in Busan."

"Oh."

Awkward silence.

*RIIIING!!!* The telephone rang. She went to pick it up.

"Hello? Junhong-ah!!" My heart dropped. "Yeah, I'm at home. Oh, you met your parents there? No, I'm not alone. Yeah, I am. Okay, bye." She ended the call. My heart sank when she said his name. She walked back into the kitchen, then her stomach growled. I laughed. How funny.

"Yah, stop laughing. It's not funny." She said. I laughed harder. "I'm serious!"

I crouched while holding my stomach which hurt because I was laughing too hard. "It's hilarious." I said and she glared at me as if trying to drill my head. "Okay, okay, I'll stop."

"You hungry? Let me cook."

 

 


___________________________________________________

Short update, sorry. I'm running out of ideas /cries/. But I updated aas I promised!! I'm working on the new story and I'm quite proud. Okay, I have nothing to say anymore. See you!