24th December 2007

Espoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DECEMBER 2007

Jinri's tapping her feet as she waits for Taemin to pick her up. He's not late but she's just feeling cold and freezing. His car stops before her and he rolled down the window "I'M SORRY!" he shouted but she just chuckled and got in , warming up her hands "it's fine" she smiled before turning to him and asked "so, where are you taking me?" she asked

He smile cheekily and drive away to town. He have his christmas present at the back that he'll be giving to her later tonight because they won't be spending time together on christmas day. He'll be spending his christmas with his family whilst Jinri with hers. "i'm somehow... feeling like having Japanese for lunch" murmured Jinri making him turn to her with a look. 

"what?" she can see his annoyed and it made her laughs. "seriously Jinri, did you read my mind?" he asks and she laugh louder. He drives his car to the ever so busy center London. He even thought of getting the tube rather than driving his car to get to their favourite japanese place, Roka. 

He gave up on finding a spot to park his car, he ended up parked the car a few blocks away and the rain is spitting down on them. But they don't care, they loved this weather, it ain't London if it don't rain right? "you wanna walk?" asks Jinri after she got out and then saw him taking a box from the back of his car, assuming that it's her christmas present. "you don't mind?" he asked after closes the door and locked it. 

"yeah it's fine. it's not that bad anyways" says Jinri and Taemin got by her side, holding an umbrella which he didn't even bother to open it up. "sure it won't ruin your make up?" he asked and she just chuckle "it won't. plus, will you be embarrassed if i look like some creepy panda and went on a date with you tonight?" she asked with a soft laugh. "nah, i wouldn't mind. they'll look at you , not me" he laughs as he tried to get away from her when he knew she'll attempt to hit him. 

Which she did but he avoid it fast. 

"lets go. it'll be pack with people" he said and wrap his arms around her shoulders, walking down the sidewalk towards the restaurant and just chatting about random things. "you'll go for sushi?" he asked when she told him that she wanted to have sushi rather than other japanese food 

"yeah, why?" she asked him back and waited, her eyes are on him as she admire his side profile. "but what if i already ordered for you?" he asked and look down to her knowing that she'd been looking at him for quite some time. He smiled. "well.. okay, but if there's no sushi in it, i'll leave" she threatened him but he just laughs and nods. "you won't" 

they got to the restaurant and told the waiter that he had made a reservation which they rarely do but because it's christmas eve, some people just wanted to eat outside and have japanese rather than eating that delicious roast dinner with delicious yorkshire puddings and mouthwatering gravy at christmas eve. "it's quite packed isn't it?" she said as they followed the waiter to assist their table which is in some private room. 

"gosh Taemin, does your father knows that you spent his money on this?" says Jinri after the waiter left the room. He just let out a soft chuckles and sat himself on the chair. "i uses my money sweetheart, i earned it" he said with his proud looking face making her roll her eyes and chuckles. He do work whilst studying, he earns his money and not just depending his life on the money his parents gave him. 

He's a one indipendent guy 

He knows his family is wealthy, but rather than acting like some douche wealthy guy who only drinks S.Pellegrino and only S.Pellegrino with a slice of lemon or such things that rich people drinks, he drinks tap water. 

The waiter came in and asks "should we start?" he asked. Jinri look back at Taemin and shrug, he just smiles and nod to the waiter. Another waiter came in and brings in a huge plate full of fresh sashimi and just mouthwatering looking salmon and tunas on the finely shaved ice. "this is yellowtail sashimi with yuzu-truffle dressing and this is seared scallop-" 

Jinri listens to the waiter as he explains ever single precious looking food that's infront of them and just swallow her saliva as she listens to him explaining it whilst Taemin have his eyes on her, smiling a little. "-enjoy" says the waiter and left the room. Jinri then found herself leaned back on the chair and scoffed "did you ever hear him? i don't think i understand a word he says" Taemin just chuckle when truly he didn't even hear a word the waiter says because he was so focused on her. 

"like yeah we eat her quite some time but i just simply order my dish from the menu. this.. are you sure this is Roka?" she asked and he just laughs. "come on lets eat" he said. 

The food just keep on coming as if there's no end to this incredible dinner. When it comes to the dessert which Jinri most excited about, but for Taemin he's excited to give his present to Jinri right after she finishes her dessert. "Jinri" he started, he didn't even touch his dessert. He's worried and having mixed feelings inside him as he take the box

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter