Love Letter

Love Letter

Leo yaaaa!!!!

Someone call Leo.Leo turns his head back.Yura were running towards him fastly

"what's with the call? You look like been chased by a lion.waeyo??" Leo asked.Yura stared at his face.

"yah! I call your name for 3 times! Don't you realized it??"Yura makes a shock face.Leo think for a while.

"nope.i didn't realized it~ mianhae,Yura~~"Leo gives a smile for a while.

"gwaenchana~ i didn't mind it.."

"so,why you calling my name? Is something happend?"

"no,there's nothing happend~"

Leo makes a confuse face.and then what?

"so?why??"

"don't you heard the news about a new student? I heard his from Incheon..and,he will be in the same class with us!" Yura eyes shining brightly.like Anime eyes but not too shine..Leo makes a poker face

"that's it? That's why you rush at me just want to tell about that?aishh.." Leo cross his arms.

"heheh~"Yura put a shy smile on her lips.

"enough with the shy mode..kajja..we go to the class.i don't we late like yesterday.."

"hehee~~ arasseo! Kajja!"

 

Just why i felt that something bad will happend when the new student will come..maybe its my feelings..

 

7-4 Class is totally out controlled without a teacher in the class..everyone has their own things.girls busy with gossip,make-up.boys busy with playing,make some noises.Leo just looked at the scenary outside the window.want to chat with his friends,doesn't have a mood.even his friends also busy doing own things.Hakyeon busy playing with Hyuk,Ravi busy chatting with Ken and Hongbin.

"yah,Taek Woon ah! Don't you want to join us?" Hakyeon offered Leo but Leo still with his option.watch the scenary.

"gwaenchana.i prefered watch the scenary.you guys can continue your game."

"okay,if you say so~"

Leo is with his own world.for him,better to live in his own world because nobody wants to friend,playing with him except his best friends and Yura.he just keeps his mouth shut and clear his mind..after a while,Mrs.Kim enter the class.the class quickly becomes silent.Mrs.Kim is a very cold person in class but she's the most 'smile virus' in the school.

"stand up.Good morning,Mrs.Kim" all students bow to her.Mrs.Kim placed her book on the desk and begins her speech..beside her,there's a boy.

"good morning and please sit down.class,today we have a new student.please,intorduce yourself."

"annyeonghaseyo,yeorobun.Lee Tae Min imnida.i'm from Incheon.nice to meet you.." Tae Min gives a smile to the class.the girls starts to whispering each other.

"omoo!! He's so cute! And handsome though!"

"do you think his still single?"

"i bet his still single.."

"pleasee,sit next to me.."

"okay,Tae Min.you can sit beside the window."

"nae,Mrs.Kim.."Tae Min walk to the place beside the window.he place his bag down the table.he can see every girls is looking at him and waving at him.He just gives a short smile and wave back.every girls screaming softly because they don't want Mrs.Kim heard them.Tae Min sees Yura busy reading a comic.Tae Min tries to greet her.

"annyeong.."

"oh,annyeong! Yura imnida.you're Tae Min,right?"

"nae.nice to meet you,Yura.."

"nice to meet you too,Tae Min."

"neomu areumdawo,Yura ssi.."

"oh..er..er..gumawo.."Yura make a shy smile.Tae Min smile

"ani,neomu jinjja areumdawo.!"

"okay,okay~ gumawo..lets continue our class.and then,we can have some chats.."Yura gives a short smile and pay attention to Mrs.Kim.Tae Min bite his lips.he mad.

(tsk,i miss the shot! Its okay,Tae Min..you're expert on something like this.there's always have a second chance..you just need to relax and chill.and then,you'll get what you want..)

**************

After 7 month Tae Minat the school,he can feel Yura is always by his side.yeah,he even ask Yura whenever Yura want to friend with him.Yura quickly accept.she really felt easy with Tae Min..and she doesn't realized that Leo is being far away from her life.she think that Tae Min suits her life.meanwhile,Leo is her friend.of course ahe think that Leo won't have a feelinhs towards her.along Yura is enjoy with Tae Min,there's an eye always watching them from distance.no and other,Leo.he really felt that there's something not right with Tae min.

Something that will harm Yura..he always keep an eye on Tae Min..he really doesn't feel good when Tae Min is with Yura.

**************

"hyung..how long will you gonna survive? How long will you pretend you don't see nothing? I know,deep in your heart,you are hurt right?" Hyuk ask Leo.Leo just make a blank face.

"Taek Woon,i know how's your feelings towards Yura.but i know,she just act you like a friend.." Hakyeon speak.

"i know that..but i'll just kept in my heart.mami apa.(my heart hurts.) eotteokhe..how can i confeas to her with my condition..i won't be long enough to survive again..she's happy with Tae Min.."Leo look at the floor.Hakyeon pat his back.

"i know its hard for you to accept it..she just act us her friends..we know that..but,ehat can we do? We just watch them..we can't stop them..its her life.."

"nae...."

*********

Tae Min and Yura were sitting at the park.Tae Min stared at Yura.he will do what's in his mind.

(this time,i won't failed again!)

"Yura ssi..i want to tell you something.."

"bwo?"

"actually..nan choahaeyo,Yura ssi.."

"m..mworahgo?"Yura didn't believed it.is it rue what did she heard?

"nan choahaeyo..i like you..please be my love,Yura.."Tae Min confess to Yura.Yura felt wanna burst into tears.tears of happiness.Yura hugged Tae Min

"nae! Nae! I accept you!"

Tae Min and Yura cuddling each other.an eye watching them in tears.its Leo.he's been watching them from a while ago.he burst into tears..his heart hurts..but it more hurts than before.Leo touch his chest.its really hurts.feels wanna die..Leo quickly get out frin the school after have a permission from guard an heading to hospital.his best friends accompany him.

***********

"Taek Woon ssi.i really sorry to say this but..you're having a next stage.its the 4th stage.and its critical.."

"h..how many days do i have,Doc?.."

"you only have a month for live and we need to the operation.you're critical right now.."

"just..one..month..before..the operation..?"

"nae..just one month.."

"kamsahamnida,Doc.."

"nae."

I started counting days..my life is almost at the end..i even doesn't realized that its the next stage..how can i continue this life again when i'm hurt....i need to do something before my day shall rise..

**************

Its been 5 weeks Tae Min and Yura being a couple..Yura really happy with Tae Min..but she doesn't even know the truth Tae Min 'likes' her.she even doesn't know who is Lee Tae Min..

Leo take a walk on the park since he doesn't have a thing to do..he watch the scenary of the park..really beautiful..but something..no,someone broke the beautiful scenary.Leo rub his eyes.yes,its true.

"you stupid liar.."

Leo quickly get out from the park.he's heading to someone.he found what he find.Leo take Yura to the back school.

"waeyo,Leo? Let me go !"

"Yura.we need to talk.its about Tae Min"

"what's wrong with Tae Min?"

"he cheated behind you.i saw he kissing with other girl at the park."

Yura drop her tears.no,no..its impossible!

"andwae! Tae Min is not a person like that! He loves me! I love him too! He won't do that!!"

"Yura,how come i want to lie to you? Did he ever know your problems? Ever?"

"you know what Leo.i think you're jealous because i couple with Tae Min right? You're jealous right? That's why you made upstory about him! How could you Leo..because of you,everybody dislike Tae Min! Everything because of you! I hate you,Leo! How could you! What kind of friend are you?!! I hate you!"

Leo felt his been stabbed..he can't believe Yura said that.

"Yura ssi.." Leo tries to hold Yura's shoulder

"Don't touch me,you jerk! From now on,we are not friends anymore! No 'LeoRa'! Go away from my life!"

"mianhae..Yura..i..i really want you to know..i..like..you..sincere from my broken heart..but know,i guess its too late..i will waiting for my day.."Leo burst into tears.he really didn't mean to hurt Yura's feelings.

***********

"Yura,i want to break up."

"m..mworahgo..?"

"you know what,i just tricked you.looks like you're just same like the other girls.quickly melt with a sweet words.i have someone who is more suitable than you.huh,easy girl."

Yura slap Tae Min face.her tears flowing.

"you know what,you are the worst person that i ever met.i freakin hate you!"

Now,Yura feel bad to Leo.she doesn't even know what Leo said is true.now,she want to find Leo.

"Leo..wait for me..i know i'm wrong..please wait for me,Leo!"

**********

"so?"

"its over..she say it..its over..our friendship is done.."

"Taek Woon,i'm sorry for you..its okay,we are all here for you..don't worry.."Ravi gives support to Leo

"gumawo,guys..you're the best.."

Suddenly,Leo felt his heart hurt.its really really hurt! Feels gonna explode.Leo grab his chest.its really hurt

Its hurt..really hurt..than before..maybe its the time..

Leo is been taken to the hospital.from his sight,its all blur and dark.

Its..really..blur..i..can't..see..Hakyeon..face..clearly..nether the others..everything..is..start..to..dark..everything..is..pitch..black..guys..i..really..love..you..you..hope..we..can..meet...again..saranghae..chingu...

"Taek Woon! Please hold on! Don't leave us!!"Hakyeon sobbing.Hongbin hug Hakyeon.

Tit...tit...tit...tit..

Huh..huh..huh..i..really..felt..so..cold..huh..huh..everything..is..black..huh..huh..huh...

Tit..tit..tit..tit..tit....

Tiiiiiittttt.......

The computer screen shows a straight line..there's no a heartbeat..its over..

Doctor Park went out fron the room.Hakyeon walk to Doctor Park.

"doc,how's my friend? Gwaenchana?"

Doctor Park shake his head.Hakyeon felt his knees is too weak to stand up.tears flowing from his eyes.he really can't believed it..

"H..Hyung.."Hyuk burst into tears.Ravi tries to comfort him and himself..

**********

"guys,where's Leo? Can i meet him? I really want to talk with him."Yura beg to Hakyeon.Hakyeon makes a sad face.

"w..what's wrong? Hakyeon,don't scare me out..where's..Leo..?"

"he ask me to give you this.." Hakyeon gives a letter to Yura.Yura take it.

"i think you will understand where is he right now.."

 

Yura open the letter.she reads what's writen on it.

"To my dear,Yura.

If you reading this,i have gone..gone from this world..i'm really sorry for what i have done to you..i really didn't mean to hurt your feelings..and i'm really sorry for make you burst into tears after what i said to you..i really sorry..actually..i like you,Yura..really really like you..from first we met,i have a feelings towards you because i know you only act me like a friend..even you act like that,i really can't hold it..i really deep in love with you.but,when i know you like Tae Min,i felt being stabbed..since you friend with him,you rarely meet me,talk to me and smile to me..i really hope you will look at me for once.i really hope that i'm the one that will make you smile,wipe your tears away and be your lover.i really hope for it but with my condition,i just canceled it..i'm really sorry because not telling you that i have a cancer..i really don't want you to cry again.mianhae..jeongmal mianhae..i will never forget you..you're my friend..you're my love..saranghaeyo,Yura..i will love you from far far away..please be happy for my sake..i can't risk to see you cry again..promise me,my princess..

Jung Taek Woon-Leo-"

Tears flows from Yura eyes..she really regret for what she said.she hug the letter.

"Taek Woon ah! I really really sorry!! I'm the one who supposed to apologized! I'm really sorry..saranghae,Taek Woon..please..stay by ny side..please..."

Leo watching Yura infront of her.Yura didn't realized it.Leo smiled at Yura..

"Gumawo..finally..i can hear you say..saranghae..saranghae,Yura..i'll always by your side.."

Leo starts to glowing.he touched Yura's head for the last time..Yura feel like someone touching her head.

"Leo..is that you? Leo?"

"Saranghae..Jung Taek Woon..gumapda gidaryeo joseo(thanks for waiting me..)

-Love Letter- -Jung Taek Woon/Leo- -Yura- -LeoRa-

 

Friendship is friendship..love is love..saranghanda..Yura..