New High School

Click & Drag Games (BTS)

1. You saw him before. You bumped into him when you were on the street. You ran because you were late for your bus.

 

2. On your first day of school he is the first one you meet.

 

3. He thinks you look interesting and starts to secretly look at you whenever he can see you.

 

4. He is the first one who likes you.

 

5. The teacher told him to show you the school.

 

6. He pretends to not like you, but secretly he likes you more than you think.

 

7. You have a crush on him.

 

8. He has a crush on you.

 

9. He wants to walk you home every day because he found out that you guys live in the same street.

 

10. He visits you after school and said he want to 'study' with you, since you're new.

 

11. But actually he...

 

12. Did you let him do it? (whatever he wanted)

 

13. He confessed to you one week later.

 

14. You didn't accept his confession because you thought you don't love him.

 

15. In the end he is your Boyfriend. Both of you started to love each other.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My Results:

1. You saw him before. You bumped into him when you were on the street. You ran because you were late for your bus: Suga (OMO Bias Wrecker, I hope I didn't hurt you O.O)

2. On your first day of school he is the first one you meet: Jungkook (OMO Bias *^* Dream fulfilled xD)


3. He thinks you look interesting and starts to secretly look at you whenever he can see you: Rap Monster (I didn't knew that I'm that interesting xD Maybe I will look at you to, your dimples are just so fascinating *^*)

4. He is the first one who likes you: Jungkook (OMO I like you too *^* Oh my Gosh *^* You're the first person I met and now you're the first person who likes me *^*)

5. The teacher told him to show you the school: V (OMG yass *^* Bias  *^* But, how are you supposed to show me the school, while I can't turn my eyes of you? xD)

6. He pretends to not like you, but secretly he likes you more than you think: J-Hope (Yah, just tell me if you like me xD Or do you want to hurt my feels? ;-; Bc, when you pretend that you don't like me I will be hurt bc I like you *^*

7. You have a crush on him: Jimin (How couldn't I? xD If you know Jimin, you will definitely fall for him xD)

8. He has a crush on you: V (Okay, in reallife I would choose you xD But my Click&Drag-Me has a Crush on Jimin xD So, sry but 'I' can't accept you ;-;)

9. He wants to walk you home every day because he found out that you guys live in the same street: V (Wait... we were the whole time neighbours and I didn't even noticed it? Gosh... If this were for real I would visit you every day xD)

10. He visits you after school and said he want to 'study' with you, since you're new: Suga (Yeah, you're not mad at me that I bumbed in you xD Of course we can 'study' together xD)

11. But actually he just wanted to see you! (OMG *^* You.... wanted to see ME *^* Awww *^*)

12. Did you let him do it? YES (Why shouldn't I? xD Of course you can see me, bc I also want to see you *^*)

13. He confessed to you one week later: J-Hope (YASS *^* I told you to just tell me if you like me xD Finally you did *^* ...wait... but I have Crush on Jimin O.o)

14. You didn't accept his confession because you thought you don't love him: Jimin (Wait... O.o Maybe... my feelings have changed? Did I accept J-Hope's confession, or what? O.o It's all so confusing! xD)

15. In the end he is your Boyfriend. Both of you started to love each other: V (OMO *^* He has a crush on me... maybe he confessed to me and I started to fall for him *^* I told ya, if he were my neighbour in reallife I would visit him every day xD OMO *^* My hearteu *^*)