During Break

During Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a chair in front of a mirror during filming break time, there's Song Ji Hyo who's playing with her boyfriend's cellphone. Then where is her boyfriend then? Well... She's sitting on top of him right now. Not because there's not enough chair or what. But that's their routine since they've start dating. 

Meanwhile Jong Kook who's under Ji Hyo have a deep frown on his forehead. Not because she's heavy. Well that might be one of the reason. But the actual reason is because he remembered what Gary's girlfriend said. She has been best friend with Ji Hyo since they've met. And he's been thinking hard bout it.

Flashback

'Ji Hyo have zero sense of what ual harassment is. That time I saw a man grab her in a train. I scold that old geezer. I was getting angry at Ji Hyo for letting him her. Oppa, you know what she said? The train is crowded. Of course things like that happen. And she continue on like nothing happen." Choi Ni Za was telling to her boyfriend but she wasn't aware of Jong Kook who's standing behind Gary there. And Gary were full of fear that his life wouldn't be long after that.

Flashback end

Jong Kook growl a bit and massage his head. How come a 36 year old woman couldn't be aware of that? Didn't she filmed some explicit scene like that before? Impossible. He look at her back and adjust his seat so both of them would be a bit comfortable sitting on the chair.

Ji Hyo keep on playing with his cellphone. Didn't aware of something that poke her. 

Jong Kook just sigh and continue on massaging his head while looking at her back. ' I'm already this hard and she didn't bother by it. Aish... jinja. This girl is for real. Just Miss Mong.'

She move a bit. Probably uncomfortable by the things that poking her. "Oppa. Next time don't wear belt that's so big. It's hurting me." And Jong Kook couldn't do anything beside facepalming.

He need to test her. He won't believe that his girlfriend is so ignorant on that thing. Slowly he drag his left hand up and down her thigh. Meanwhile his right hand trying to her front jacket. "Ji Hyo yah... Oppa is starving now. Can't you feel that?" 

Ji Hyo mistakenly think that Jong Kook also starving for food like her. It makes her excited and turn around quickly. "Nneh oppa! I'm starving too! Should we order black bean noodle or pizza? Mangdu taste good too! ." She was clueless about her boyfriend whose face has turn pale and shocked. 

When she was turning quickly before, Jong Kook hand accidentall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter