First Bite

The Pasta and the Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What the actual happened?

He has always been beautiful but this is just getting painful. “Hey. Long time no see.” He greeted me with his death-defying eye-smile. I am speechless.

“What’s up?” Wow. I actually managed to spit out two words. I’m amazed. “Not much.” He shrugged. “Parents tried to make me go to a different school just because, but later on realized that it’s still better here. So yeah, I’m back.” Yeah. And my feelings are also back stronger than ever.

I am completely melting in front of this maroon-haired Im Jaebum. This is not good.

I have always liked him. I have always been attracted to his existence. I was a bit devastated when he told us that he was switching schools, but I was fine after a while. More than a crush, he’s also like a brother to me, anyways. I had the right to be sad. My parents knew his since college. Mom and dad even decided to make me go to this school because of him, because they think that it’s better if someone’s on the look-out for me.

And Jaebum did his job. He treated me like his little sister. He literally scared off guys with his deadly stare when they try to go near me, and to be honest with you, I didn’t mind it one bit. None of the other guys interested me enough anyways. None of them were like who he is.

I knew that puppy love disappears, but I was not ready for a comeback.

“Well, that’s good then.” I smiled.

“You changed, J.” he suddenly pointed out. Wow. Like he’s the one to talk. He got a new hair color, he somewhat has a deeper ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter