The Plan~

Hyunseungs Sleepover Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The Plan:

       "We gotta think of something" Doojoon said as the members sat in a circle in the living room. Hyunseung didn't feel well and locked himself away in his room. 

      " I got one," Kikwang said but was ignored by all the sounds of "But" or "Wait... no" 

      "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Kikwang shouted but ended up getting tackled by the members to shut up. "SHUT UP! PABOYA~!" everyone shouted. 

      "Whats this idea you have" Dongwoon asked. 

     "Well.... why cant we have our very own sleepover here? it'll be like a suprise for Hyunseung." Kikwang told them, but ended up getting ignored. That was until Junhyuns head popped up with an idea. 

       "I have an idea! how about we have a sleepover here! it'll be like a huge suprise for Hyunseung since he has never had one" Junhyung called to them. Kikwang made a (-_-) face and groaned. 

        "Hyung.... i just said that...." Kikwang pouted.

       "It doesn't matter lets get started!" When Junhyung made a 'GO!' sign with his hands everyone ran off so fast everything was a blurr. Kikwang got all the blankets and pillows from everyones room. Yoseob and Doojoon went to the store to by hersheys, crackers, soda, and marshmallows. Junhyung and Dongwoon was in the living room rearranging EVERYTHING. They pushes the couches far away from eachother as Kikwang laid the blankets out all over the floor so they can sleep next to the fireplace. Then he got the pillows and threw them on blankets. 

       "Now what?" Kikwang thought. 

       "SMORES!" Yoseob and Doojoon shouted happily.

       "Should we make them now or make them when we invite him out?" Kikwang asked sitting on his blanket. 

       "Lets do it now" Yoseob said excited. While he did that Kikwang went straight to the desk top and started typing something. 

       "Kikwang this is no time to start check Me2day" Junhyung said sitting by him. 

       "No pabo hyungim writing a invitation using photoshop, but its gonna be animated so i can send it to him." Kikwang replied.

       "How do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter