UGH!

JOLTED PREVIEWS.

 

UGH!
THE 1975
VERSES
ONE. Hey boy, stop pacing around the room, using other people's faces as a mirror for you. I know your lungs need filling since your gums have lost their feeling, but don't say that you're giving it up again. "Do you have a card? My irregular heart beat is starting to correct itself." It's just a simple diarrhetic that prevents the empathetic from being just and giving it up.

TWO. This conversation's not about reciprocation no more, but I'm gon' wait until you finish so I can talk some more about me and my things, my car, my living and how I'm giving it up, giving it up again.
CHRS/BRDGE
CHORUS. And you're the only thing that's going on in my mind, taking over my life a second time. I don't have the capacity for ing. You're meant to be helping me. When I said I liked it better without my money, I lied. It took a little while to recognize that I, I'm not giving it up again.

BRIDGE. Oh, the kick won't last for long, but the song only lasts 3 minutes. I think I've lost my phone so won't you call it up for me? Oh, the kick won't last for long, but the song only lasts 3 minutes. And I know it's wrong, but give me one.
ABOUT
• “UGH!” covers Matty’s comedown from a high and its side effects, as well as how he tries to quit using coke and fails in his attempt.

• Frontman Matty Healy described it as “something that goes back to the early foundation of how we write music as The 1975.• “ Healy also told KROQ that the expression of the song’s title is intended to be "an understated disappointment.”

• “UGH!” appears on The 1975’s forthcoming sophomore album I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It. The official lyrics were posted to the band’s Twitter on the day of the song’s premiere.
hell yea the width is 420 blaze it

MATTHEW HEALY


The one with the cigar. This is one of the reasons why I'm in love with the band. I don't want to talk too much about him because I might go on and on but if you like dickheads who smoke, he's the guy for you.

GEORGE DANIEL


The one in the front. Here's another of the band. He's constantly high and he thinks he's black. I don't ing know. He is a very gentle giant and the smol baby of the band, even though he's like 6'4".

ADAM HANN


Sunglasses Man. What a coincidence that his initials are the same as the initials of if had an initial. He's a Gemini and although I don't really get along with Geminis I wouldn't mind spending time with him and his guitar.

ROSS MACDONALD


Beard Dude. Jesus Christ, this band is full of s! His last name is significantly longer than the others by about three letters so I had to make the font smaller, ugh.
THE 1975
THE 1975. Go down. Soft sound. Midnight. Car lights. Playing with the air. Breathing in your hair. Go down. Soft sound. Step into your skin? I'd rather jump in your bones. Taking up your mouth, so you breathe through your nose.

THE CITY. Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war. With nothing but your t-shirt on. And go sit on the bed because I know that you want to. You've got pretty eyes, but I know you're wrong.

M.O.N.E.Y. Drink slow to feed the nose. You know he likes to get blown. Has he got enough money to spend?. Leave? No. He's to and fro. He doesn't like it when the girls go. Has he got enough money to spend?

. Now we're on the bed in my room and I'm about to fill his shoes but you say no. You say no. Does he take care of you or could I easily fill his shoes? But you say no. You say no.

TALK!. And I've been thinking lots about your mouth. A conversation superseded by the way he talks. I'd be an anchor but I'm scared you'd drown. It's safer on the ground.

HEART OUT. Push your lack of chest out, look at my hair. God I love the way you love yourself. Your obsession with rocks and brown. And ing the whole town's. Do a reflection on your mental health. It's just you and I tonight. Why don't you figure my heart out?

SETTLE DOWN. For crying out loud, settle down! You know I can't be found with you. We get back to my house. Your hands, my mouth. Now I just stop myself around you.

ROBBERS. Now if you never shoot, you'll never know. And if you never eat, you'll never grow. You've got a pretty kind of dirty face. And when she's leaving your home she's begging you, "Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay."

GIRLS. I said, "Yo, I think you better go; I can't take you. I know you're looking for salvation in the secular age, but girl I'm not your savior."
"Well, shouldn't you be ing with somebody your age instead of making changes?"

SHE WAY OUT. She said "It's not about your body. It's just social implications are brought upon by this party that we're sitting in and I'd like to say you've changed but you're always the same. I've got a feeling that the 's rotting your brain."

IS THERE SOMEBODY WHO CAN WATCH YOU. I know it's me that's supposed to love you, and when I'm home you know I got you. Is there somebody who can watch you?