Flying with the Expert

Chaotic Chambers

“I can keep you if you are running away from him” he offered casually. I was panting. I don’t know why I was very tired of running. I am still trying to catch my breath when his gentle hands gripped the edge of my chin and directed my vision to his smiling face. Minwoo’s crooked smile made my heart skip a beat.

“Come let’s play.” My eyes widened with shock. I tried to escape from his dimensional presence but I guess it was too late. He caught me with his strong arms before I even slipped and steadied me from my uncontrollable balance. From the looks in his eyes, I can tell that he knows exactly what to do, his relaxed expression made me want to believe that I can trust him too.

“Stop staring at me like that, I am not the one who left you hanging. I’m here to save you.” He fixed the arm of my backpack above my shoulder; it was the time when I realized that we are both standing on a high cliff. I almost fell a while ago if it wasn’t for him. He held my hand tightly as he surveyed the vast horizon of our setting.

“Are we going to jump anytime?” I asked while trembling.                                        

“Yes my Princess but since you don’t have wings, make sure your parachute is all good and working.”